Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Liset Correlation

Pampkin_Christ

Alrighty, so I made a post similar to this about 2 years ago now and I figured I'd try again.

I've had this thought since the Liset was added to the game, it would be interesting to see the Clan Dojo used as a hub for its members. This feature would include the option to either keep your Liset separate from the Dojo or leave it "parked" in a new room for the Dojo, almost like a garage. It would also be an interesting feature if others were allowed to enter your Liset while it's parked there so you can finally show off your Noggles and other decorations while also getting to view your glorious Dojo more often. The idea may not be anything too major but it's something that would be enjoyable to those who enjoy seeing their dojo and spend time trying to make their own Liset look nice, you'd still have access to all your normal items such as your arsenal, mods, and crafting station, just with more interaction with those in your clan. This could even branch off into having a designated area for clan members who are online to have their active companions stay while in their Liset/Dojo.

Feedback and thoughts would be greatly appreciated! 

Remember, Landing Craft is different from Orbiter.

Landing Craft - Liset, Mantis, Scimtar, Xiphos. This is like your "car".

Orbiter - It is where your Arsenal, Foundry, Navigation etc. Decorations, Noggles. It is like your Home sweet Home.

It's self explanatory. You cannot fit Arsenal, stuffs, etc in your Liset.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Landing_Craft

Edited by elitetrollz

42 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

Remember, Landing Craft is different from Orbiter.

Landing Craft - Liset, Mantis, Scimtar, Xiphos. This is like your "car".

Orbiter - It is where your Arsenal, Foundry, Navigation etc. Decorations, Noggles. It is like your Home sweet Home.

It's self explanatory. You cannot fit Arsenal, stuffs, etc in your Liset.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Landing_Craft

Thanks, but the idea still stands :P