Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about TennoCon tickets

booty_hunter

Question

I plan on purchasing a TennoCon digital ticket for myself, it supports the devs and is also going to Charity. I have a few questions about them. Is Baro still offering the exclusive item, whatever it is, in the exclusive relay? And does the price translate from CAD to US dollars during the transaction?

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, FierceRadiance said:

Just curious where either of you read this. I have heard that Baro Ki Tears-of-the-Tenno will indeed have his entire digital catalog, as it were, for sale. But I haven't heard positively that he won't be selling anything else exclusive.

I'm curious because I'm blessed with an indulgent wife, and (used to have) lots of Relics, which I turned into Ducats and used to buy most everything I want from Our Boy Baro. To think that he has absolutely nothing that's actually new this time would bring much sadness to my eyes. So have we actually heard for sure that he won't have anything new?

[DE] Reb confirmed it either here or on the reddit.

5 hours ago, Elvangreen said:

baro will have his entire stock on offer, but no exclusives.

5 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

It's just a full stock of every item he's ever offered.

Just curious where either of you read this. I have heard that Baro Ki Tears-of-the-Tenno will indeed have his entire digital catalog, as it were, for sale. But I haven't heard positively that he won't be selling anything else exclusive.

I'm curious because I'm blessed with an indulgent wife, and (used to have) lots of Relics, which I turned into Ducats and used to buy most everything I want from Our Boy Baro. To think that he has absolutely nothing that's actually new this time would bring much sadness to my eyes. So have we actually heard for sure that he won't have anything new?