Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Complete Warframe item drop locations - Guide for the Tenno

(PSN)xZero_Strike

Question

Warframe: Complete item & mod drop location guide. (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Guide for the Tenno

The introduction

Hello fellow Tenno Warframe players! My username is xZero_Strike and you've just started reading my guide for all Warframe item drop locations. The idea to create this guide was founded by me while I was searching for item drop locations for some specific mods that I required. While the Warframe community-driven WIKIA is a great place to find information, it was a hastle to have to search and re-search every different mod or item that I needed more information about, specifically drop locations. It bothered me that I couldn't find a place or topic that contained all the item drop locations in a single place that was, at the same time, easy to read and understand. As such, I came up with the idea to create one myself. However, I thought it would've been a better idea that, since I was already going to create this, I could've just as well created it for the community instead of just for myself.

The template

I will present the list in an easy to read & follow lay-out. The lay-out will, hopefully, look something like this:

Note: Items are listed per class (e.g. Resources, Warframes, Primary weapons, etc...) and in alphabetical order (aa -> ab, ba -> bb, etc...).

Spoiler

PC version

Resources

Spoiler

Item name                                       Drop location(s)                                                                                       Rarity / Drop chance

Some random item                          Somewhere in the universe                                                                        0% chance to find it

Some random item                          Somewhere in the universe                                                                        0% chance to find it

Warframes

Spoiler

Item name                                       Drop location(s)                                                                                       Rarity / Drop chance

Spoiler

Tablet version

Resources

Spoiler

Item name                                   | Some random item

Drop location(s)                         | Somewhere in the universe

Rarity / Drop chance                  | 0% chance to find it

Warframes

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mobile / Phone version

Resources

Spoiler

Item name                     | Some random item

Drop location(s)           | Somewhere in the universe

Rarity / Drop chance    | 0% chance to find it

Warframes

Spoiler

There's a different version available depending on what device you're using. This is because the desktop version will, for example, be completely scrambled on the small screen of a mobile device. I've done my best to give each lay-out the cleanest look possible for their appropriate devices, but do keep in mind that this is created using a desktop PC and therefore the Tablet and/or Phone versions may not be entirely accurate.

Without further ado, let's get straight to it. The first spoiler is the PC version of the guide, the second spoiler is the Tablet version of the guide, and the third version is the Phone version of the guide.

The list

Spoiler

Resources

Spoiler

Alloy Plate                                        Venus, Jupiter, Ceres, Sedna, Pluto, Phobos                                             Common

Argon Crystal                                   Orokin Void missions, Corrupted Vor, Stalker, Alerts, Recovery                 Rare

Circuits                                             Venus, Ceres                                                                                             Uncommon

Control Module                                Neptune, Europa, Orokin Void                                                                    Rare

Cryotic                                              Excavation, Earth, Phobos, Europa, Venus, Neptune, Pluto                      Common

Ferrite                                              Mercury, Earth, Neptune, Orokin Void                                                        Common

Gallium                                             Mars, Uranus                                                                                             Rare

Morphics                                          Mercury, Mars, Pluto, Europa, Phobos                                                       Rare

Nano spores                                    Saturn, Neptune, Eris, Orokin Derelict                                                        Common

Neural sensors                                Europa Raptors boss, Jupiter, Kuva Fortress                                             Rare

Neurodes                                         Earth, Eris, Orokin Derelict, Lua                                                                 Rare

Orokin Cell                                       Saturn, Ceres, Orokin Derelict, Assassination bosses, Stalker                   Rare

Oxium                                               Oxium Osprey, Carabus, Nemus, Storage containers                                Uncommon

Plastids                                             Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, Eris, Phobos                                                           Uncommon

Polymer bundle                                 Mercury, Venus, Uranus                                                                             Common

Rubedo                                             Earth, Pluto, Sedna, Europa, Phobos, Orokin Void                                     Uncommon

Salvage                                             Mars, Jupiter, Sedna                                                                                  Common

Tellurium                                           Archwing missions, Submersible missions (Uranus), Alerts                        Rare

Warframes

Spoiler

Ash main blueprint                           Market                                                                                                        N/A

Ash Chassis blueprint                      Manics                                                                                                        33.33% blueprint, 38.72% Chassis

Ash Neuroptics blueprint                  Manics                                                                                                        33.33% blueprint, 38.72% Neuroptics

Ash systems blueprint                      Manics                                                                                                        33.33% blueprint, 22.56% Systems

Atlas main blueprint                         Jordas Precept Quest                                                                                 100% - Guaranteed quest reward

Atlas chassis blueprint                     Jordas Golem Assassination                                                                       38.72% Chassis blueprint

Atlas neuroptics blueprint                Jordas Golem Assassination                                                                       38.72% Neuroptics blueprint

Atlas systems blueprint                   Jordas Golem Assassination                                                                        22.56% systems blueprint

Banshee main blueprint                   Clan Dojo - Tenno Lab research                                                                  N/A

Banshee chassis blueprint               Clan Dojo - Tenno Lab research                                                                  N/A

Banshee neuroptics blueprint          Clan Dojo - Tenno Lab research                                                                  N/A

Banshee systems blueprint              Clan Dojo - Tenno Lab research                                                                  N/A

Chroma main blueprint                     The New Strange Quest                                                                              100% - Guaranteed quest reward

Chroma Chassis blueprint                Junction completion (after The New Strange)                                              100% - Guaranteed junction reward

Chroma neuroptics blueprint            Junction completion (after The New Strange)                                              100% - Guaranteed junction reward

Chroma systems blueprint               Junction completion (after The New Strange)                                               100% - Guaranteed junction reward

Ember main blueprint                       Market                                                                                                           N/A

Ember chassis blueprint                   General Sargas Ruk Assassination                                                               38.72% Chassis blueprint

Ember neuroptics blueprint              General Sargas Ruk Assassination                                                               38.72% neuroptics blueprint

Ember systems blueprint                  General Sargas Ruk Assassination                                                               22.56% systems blueprint

Primary Weapons

Secondary Weapons

Melee Weapons

Mods

Sentinel & Sentinel weapons

Companions & Companion equipment / gear

This guide / article is currently a work-in-progress guide. I will attempt to work on this almost daily. There is no estimated time that this guide will be finished as of yet. The guide is designed to correspond with update / hotfix 20.4.5 (and beyond) currently, which correlates to "Octavia's Anthem update, Project: Ambulas Reborn".

The guide is in a barebones state at the moment. As such, there's not yet much to see. Feedback on currently available information, the presentation thereof, and the whole idea of this guide would be greatly appreciated. If you do give feedback / voice your opinion about this, please keep it nice. You can say anything you want, ranging from "This isn't useful at all" to "Amazing idea", as long as you can do so in an appropriate and friendly manner. Thanks in advance!

Edited by (PS4)xZero_Strike

4 answers to this question

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)neoxal said:

Nice idea!, btw is there any useful app to view the forums on my mobile, or should I use a browser and enter from there.

I know that there's a Warframe app, but I'm not sure if you can access these forums through it. You may have to use a browser on your phone / mobile device.

2 hours ago, Azure.Fang said:

You are aware that all of this information is also in the codex in-game, right? Also, the megathread tag is not for this thread.

There are for some, but not all of them. Or I can't find it, at least. For example, warframe component blueprint drop locations don't seem to be mentioned in the codex, at least not under their respective warframes. Mods for example, are one of the few that have a drop location mentioned. But, I figured that I might as well add everything, to get all the information regarding drop rates etc... in a single place. Makes sense? :p

10 hours ago, (PS4)xZero_Strike said:

I know that there's a Warframe app, but I'm not sure if you can access these forums through it. You may have to use a browser on your phone / mobile device.

There are for some, but not all of them. Or I can't find it, at least. For example, warframe component blueprint drop locations don't seem to be mentioned in the codex, at least not under their respective warframes. Mods for example, are one of the few that have a drop location mentioned. But, I figured that I might as well add everything, to get all the information regarding drop rates etc... in a single place. Makes sense? :p

Relics list every planet and mission they drop from as you encounter the planets and missions, just as mods do. Warframe and weapon parts do not list, but that's where the wiki comes in - check my codex and find I don't have Saryn, check the wiki for Saryn and find that all her parts drop from Kela. While your intent is admirable, your effort would be better spent bettering the wiki, as it already has everything you intend to add here, but could always use updates. For example, the Archwing rewards and mod drop locations could use a massive overhaul, something I've slowly been picking at as I finish off my codex entries for them.