Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Against the Rules?

(PSN)SimulatedWhiskey

Question

So say if I'm done with PS4 and decide to give my console (along with my account) away to a friend in real life. I am not asking for money or trading accounts. Say my friend then uses my PS4 to play Warframe on my old account. Would my friend get banned?

EDIT: In the terms of use it says this:

"Only one person may use an Account." - The account is only being used by one person in my made up case.

"The Account you create is personal to you and Digital Extremes does not allow the transfer of user Accounts.  You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void.  Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Digital Extremes) may result in suspension or termination of your Account." - The terms of use are pretty clear. So I will not give my account to a friend.

Edited by (PS4)Whiskey1015566

5 answers to this question

Highly doubt it. I've done something like that in the past and no one got in trouble. Though I would recommend your friend make a new account just so he/she can start fresh with warframe rather than be super op right at the start and have no story.

Edited by (XB1)CFE Jackipanda