Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My mail has been locked

NoRmAlNaMe1

Question

11 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, NoRmAlNaMe1 said:

"PrVonTuckIII" but where do i get my answer in the e-mail or directly to the messages in the site?

Go here https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us its the support site. Then choose the category where your issue lies within and submit a ticket (request) describing the problem as best as you can.

Edited by Aeon66

2 hours ago, Aeon66 said:

Then you wait till they reply to your ticket, though be aware it takes time given the large backlog support has.

where do i exactly get the reply? i have something like chat where i can edit and add pictures, that's where i get teh reply?

Just now, NoRmAlNaMe1 said:

where do i exactly get the reply? i have something like chat where i can edit and add pictures, that's where i get teh reply?

At the ticket itself, there is a reply system so their answer pop up under yours. I think you get a mail notification when they reply to your ticket.

2 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

not that useful in this case xD

Depends on if he has access to the mail itself and just wants to change it, though i cant remember if they notify you in other ways, when they reply.

37 minutes ago, Aeon66 said:

Depends on if he has access to the mail itself and just wants to change it, though i cant remember if they notify you in other ways, when they reply.

Had a comparable issue a while ago, @NoRmAlNaMe1 you will have to go to the Zendesk site every day until you get a response there.