Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Descendants of Cephalon [Currently Full]

Porpal

On 5/22/2017 at 0:12 PM, Porpal said:

Welcome to Descendants of Cephalon // 15 Slots Remaining

We are a small clan who are looking to expand our ranks and find new active players. Primarily focused on research, we also do a lot of star chart completion, and alert/invasion/void farming. Farming alone can be boring at times, come make some friends!

Requirements

• Speak English

Emblem

Hand made by the Cephalon Prime, it is a symbol of Knowledge.

Mp61RWB.png

Benefits

• Large Dojo we are actively decorating
  • Friendly Community
  • Active Clan Leader
  • Research is 60% done, we should have it completed soon.

Clan Hierarchy

Cephalon Prime - Founder of the clan. Responsible for watching over the clan members, primarily the person you want to contact with any information.

• Porpal

Cephalon Overseer - Clan council member, second in command. Helps the Cephalon Prime watch over the clan members and make important decisions.

• D4DEAD2

Cephalon - Anyone ranked Cephalon or higher is considered an Admin. They help regulate the clan chat, and can queue new research.

• Cameron_MFJ

Member Ranks

• Sentinel
  • Oracle
  • Datum

Members are officially ranked in the clan, rank will increase with loyalty and contributions to the clan.

Recruit - New members

Your ranks carry over to Discord. Your role will be added as soon as you are promoted to Member status.

How To Join

Cephalon Tweet

Our discord server has a bot called Cephalon Tweet which will send alerts to the chat with information about Research, Clan Rank ceremonies and events. If you would like, you can follow CephalonPrime on Twitter to get direct notifications about the clan.

Rules

• Be respectful of others, toxic behaviour will not be tolerated.
  • Be active. We have a 30d grace period of inactivity. If you need to leave for a while, message anyone with the rank Cephalon or higher to reserve your spot.
  • While being active on our Discord server isn't required, it is recommended. Don't be afraid, we won't bite :)

We hope to see many new recruits!

On 7/12/2017 at 2:39 PM, Serebro_Maneater said:

I'm interested in joining, and I have discord. I've been active recently but sometimes i go for a month or so without playing (not by choice).

ign is serebro_maneater

16 hours ago, Ironic0011 said:

IGN: Ironic0011

i am looking for a clan that has members on from 9pmPST to 5amPST plus i am a little lost in the game i think o and i also have a discord

Your Invites have been sent!

On 7/12/2017 at 2:08 PM, asDDdddyb said:

Hello, I'm interested in joining. I'm a return player with a new account.

IGN: asDDdddyb

19 hours ago, Ink_Feather said:

Hi, I wanna join, may you inv me?

You are currently enrolled in a clan. If you still wish to be invited you must leave your current clans.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I'd like to join your clan. I'm 35, work as a firefighter for a living and play when I can. I'm a positive person and play for fun and to relax (I don't rage). I'm new to the game, have discord and am ready contribute to a positive community.

IGN: Bailer52

Time zone:EST

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2017 at 1:31 AM, Enequity.EXE said:

Aye, Returning player here. I'd be happy to join and help out with this clan, even teach new players once I got my grips back onto the game.

On 9/27/2017 at 2:51 AM, cocodoge said:

Hey, sounds interesting. I'm just getting back into warframe and it would be cool to be part of an active clan.
IGN: cocodoge

On 9/27/2017 at 6:56 AM, Lyshria said:

I am interested in joining. I started playing a couple of weeks ago so still learning but I will help whenever I can.

IGN: Lyshria

I also have Discord.

On 9/27/2017 at 8:48 AM, seventhSea said:

I'm also interested in joining a casual clan. I usually play at evening around 16.30 to 20.00 UTC +2 most of the days, aprox.

On 9/28/2017 at 7:56 AM, MineStomper said:

Hey I'd like to join

IGN: MineStomper

On 9/30/2017 at 4:43 PM, heresys2015 said:

Hello :) IGN Sekthys

I'd like to join the clan. I'm a casual player that plays every day for a couple hours. I speak english and french.

I started the game back 2 months ago. I just joined the Discord. Thanks!

On 10/4/2017 at 6:56 AM, LaserDashz said:

Im interetsed pls invite 

LaserDashz

Sorry for the late reply, Invites are being sent out today!