Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Void turret room?

(XBOX)D34thst41ker

Question

There's a room I've come across several times in the void. I'd post a screenshot, but I'm on a mobile device, and while I can get the picture to my tablet, I can't get it uploaded from there. The room is rather large, and has a raised round plate in the middle, usually with about 5-6 containers on it. Surrounding this are a bunch of pillars, each with an inactive turret inside. I'm certain I'm missing something about this room, but the google searches I've tried don't come up with anything. It could just be because there isn't actually anything special about the room,  it it could also be because I am not describing it correctly. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, is there anything special about this room?

3 answers to this question

Yep, as with all similar Void rooms, the traps AND the loot caches are all based on RNG. Sometimes when you trigger a pressure plate, only the turrets or traps will activate. Sometimes only half of them will, or sometimes no traps will turn on. 

For instance, there's a large rectangular room with a large channel in the middle and a button in the middle of the channel (next to the stairs on either side, leading up out of the channel). When you step on the button, the two domes on the ceiling sometimes open up to reveal the upside-down crates, that you then need to shoot to loot. The domes quickly cover up, but sometimes only one dome will open, or sometimes neither of them will. You might get only one or two of the traps opening, but have both domes, or you might get all of the traps and neither dome. 

It's all just the roll of the dice really