Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never ending strict NAT,, please help.

(PSN)kristabelles

Hilo everyone, I think this is my first post here.

Lemme just start with I've always gotten Strict NAT error even at other places but I am renting out a basement with my partner and our wifi situation is bonkers...

So upstairs has it's own router/wifi thing and our ISP said we could run our router from upstair's box and into our's. So that's what we did. Now I've been googling and trying to fix this problem for freaking days, cause I'm tired of seeing it... 

Anyways, I put the ps4 in the DMZ on both boxes, open ports to the ps4 on both boxes but I feel like that is what's causing my connection issues now. Should I just have open ports, or just use dmz? And should I only turn it on on one box or both? 

With the current setup I was experiencing "failed to join session" "host lost" and long &#! wait times for squads... I turned off DMZ and got the strict NAT error again. I've made sure it's the right IP and the right ports several times... Either way I need help. Can someone please help me? This is driving me crazy. Esp because I've been trying to get radiant parties for banshee prime... and it's very annoying when you finally get people but can't invite them.... 

edit: I also can't join other parties

Edited by (PS4)kristabelles