Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few Warframe ideas I had for a while

Wgni

Just a few ideas I came up with over the time. 

1. Dogma, the "Judge" Frame

Equipped with an unyielding sense of Justice and the power to carry it out with no remorse, Dogma is the highest authority his enemies will answer to - aswell as the last.

Dogma is supposed to be a fairly tanky damage dealer. He has a similar playstyle to Chroma as his abilities reward him - or rather, punish his enemies - for getting hit.

Passive: 

Dogma deals x% increased damage to enemies with higher %hp than himself.

Dogma receives x% less damage from enemies with lower %hp than himself.

The buffs are dynamic; their strength increases with %hp difference.

1. Ability: Hammer of Justice

Dogma slams the ground with a devastating blow. Standing enemies will be knocked to the ground, while enemies that are already knocked down will receive finisher damage.

Intended as a bread-and-butter crowd control / damage ability.

2. Ability: Pledge

Dogma taunts every enemy in range, causing them to attack him. He also receives an x% armor increase per affected enemy.

The main tank part of his kit. He can get a whole lotta armor from a crowd and afterwards mow them down with Hammer or Justice or Judgement Day.

3. Ability: An Eye For An Eye

For the duration of the ability, enemies who deal damage to Dogma will receive x% of that damage themselves. (The damage the enemies receive equals: Damage-they-would-deal-to-Dogma-before-his-own-resistances * x% * their own resistances )

Augment:

An Eye For An Eye also affects the targetted/closest ally.

Practically the thematic core of Dogma. "You hurt me. I hurt you." Think like League of Legends' Thornmail.

4. Ability: Judgement Day

Dogma passively stores received damage. When activating this ability, Dogma casts down divine judgement, releasing all the stored damage in the area around him.

Augment:

Dogma stores the received damage of close-by allies aswell.

Tactical nuke incoming. This ability hits hard, but thank god it is impossible to spam. It has some sort of wind-up time before it is the bomb it can be, and it requires Dogma to do his job: Get hit.

dogma1.PNG

I know it's meh and you can't see him completely, but that's the best impression I've got for him.

2. Etherna, the Spirit Frame

Be the shadow that haunts your foes, with this ghastly fiend. Both gracefully and terrifying, Etherna dances into the battlefield and reaps the souls of those who oppose her.

Etherna is a squishy dps frame with a bit of survivability focussed on her shields and melee attacks.

Passive:

Finishers refresh shields.

I guess this one's pretty simple and straight-forward.

1. Ability: Spectral Swing

Etherna swings her scythe in a circle to deal damage. Enemies below x% hp are executed.

Augment: Spectral Dance

Recasts increase range.

Cost: 25 Energy

A simple damage-dealing ability. Also very useful to kill off high priority targets like Bombards and the like.

2. Ability: 

(Still missing)

3. Ability: Ghastly Form

Etherna becomes intangible and cannot be hit by enemies. (Stuff like Toxin that was applied before activating the ability still works.) Etherna is unable to use her primary and secondary weapons during this ability.

Augment: Harrowing Form

Moving through a unit opens it up to a finisher.

Cost: 35 Energy on cast + 15 Energy per second

Maybe some higher energy cost. You're not supposed to use it for the entire mission.

4. Ability: Exalted Scythe

Etherna produces a large scythe of Void Energy that utilizes a wide, arching moveset with low attack speed but high damage per attack. This ability desintegrates corpses akin to channeling kills, it can still be channeled to increase damage though.

Cost: 25 Energy on cast + 5 Energy per second

Just to clarify: Ethernas scythe is not one of those willy-wimpy one hand scythes like the Anku that looks more like it's a Kama. It's a full-blown, life-reaping scythe of death and kill-ness. Think along the lines of Sister Friede from the Dark Souls III DLC or a Dervish from Guild Wars: Nightfall.

I don't have a picture for her yet. I'm fairly certain for her to have some flowy bits like Equinox or Nekros Prime, think it could look pretty swell with a moveset focussed on twists and turns.

Edited by Wgni

26 minutes ago, yarash2110 said:

sounds pretty cool overwhole,

besides for the fact that his 4 is nyx's 4, just that he can move while she can't.

and his 3 sounds a bit useless, tiny amounts of damage in comparasion to any decent weapon of ours

Well, that is embarrassing. I've never really played Nyx, totally forgot about her 4.

And his 3 is a buff. It doesn't stop you from using your weapon and it scales with the enemy damage, I wouldn't call it useless per-se

1 hour ago, Wgni said:

Well, that is embarrassing. I've never really played Nyx, totally forgot about her 4.

And his 3 is a buff. It doesn't stop you from using your weapon and it scales with the enemy damage, I wouldn't call it useless per-se

i see, the damage is applied to your weapons? (from your 3) or directly to enemies? if it's applied to your weapons i really like it, different from link and shatter shield, original and scaling.

and his 4 is not bad, just very much like nyx's 4.

15 hours ago, yarash2110 said:

i see, the damage is applied to your weapons? (from your 3) or directly to enemies? if it's applied to your weapons i really like it, different from link and shatter shield, original and scaling.

The damage is directly applied to enemies, think LoL's Thornmail, but it works on all received damage as long as that damage is caused by an enemy.