Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo's Stasis

(PSN)Bleepoop1

Question

I have been using Limbo's Stasis with Cataclysm on the mode Excavation on the Hieracon (Pluto) to guard our excavation machines but at some higher levels. I have noticed that my Cataclysm bubble stays up but for some reason my stasis will randomly stop working (it stops working at random times before the timer runs out so that is not the issue) until i use it again. I'm guessing it some kind of infected enemy that is causing this issue but I'm not sure. If anybody can give feed back on what enemies may cause my stasis to stop for my Cataclysm then it would be a great use.

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Bleepoop1 said:

I have been using Limbo's Stasis with Cataclysm on the mode Excavation on the Hieracon (Pluto) to guard our excavation machines but at some higher levels. I have noticed that my Cataclysm bubble stays up but for some reason my stasis will randomly stop working (it stops working at random times before the timer runs out so that is not the issue) until i use it again. I'm guessing it some kind of infected enemy that is causing this issue but I'm not sure. If anybody can give feed back on what enemies may cause my stasis to stop for my Cataclysm then it would be a great use.

Stasis can only hold a certain amount of bullets, so that my be a cause, or the ancient disruptors aura may be messing with it, as they can reduce power duration on their allies.

I would suspect Ancient Disruptor as one of its aura effects is:

Reduces the crowd control effects of certain incoming abilities. Not all abilities are treated the same way. Multiple Ancient Disruptor auras can stack, producing a stronger reduction effect.

It may be more noticable on higher levels because more Ancient Disruptors will spawn next to each other.