Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morad - The Nomad Frame (FeedBack Needed)

(PSN)koKKoChkn

Work In Progress with, Side Note: If anyone wants to help create this warframe, please comment on what topic of the frame you would like to help in (For Example Abilities, Name, Concept etc).

CODEX: Morad manipulates the power of lively hood and the need and desire to live to manipulate anyone in his way.

This is Morad, master of Agriculture and Life.

Don't don't judge a book by its cover tenno, he may look puny, but he's manipulating you.

- Lotus

Release Date: N/A 

Tapping into Agriculture, Morad demonstrates his knowledge of life and its values. He arrives through his travels on N/A Time.

Component blueprints are awarded from The Nomads Journey quest, obtainable by completing a certain mission. An Archwing is required to begin the quest's missions.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Manufacturing Requirments: Morad Helmet, Chassis, System, 50 Travelling Sums (Aquired in The Nomads Journey)

Trivia - Morad is the first warframe (Excluding Banshee Prime) to have a mastery rank limit of 5 which limits new players from accessing the frame through Platinum.

Base stats of Rank 1 (Rank 30):

Mastery Rank: 5

Health: 100 [300]

Armour: 150

shield: 100 [300]

power: 100 [150]

sprint speed: 1.0

Aura: 1xVazarin Pol  1xMadurai Pol

Polarities: 1x Naramon

ABILITIES:

PASSIVE - Moving Fright - When Morad travels through any sort of transportation such as walking or running, Morad takes 10% less bullet damage. Anything can stack with the passive such as the rolling damage reduction buff.

1st ABILITY - Suggest

2nd ABILITY - Suggest

3rd ABILITY - Adapt - Morad absorbs whatever damage he is taking (Status, Ability, Weapon, Proc) and gains a % resistance to it depending on the damage sustained, for example, if the enemy shoots one singular bullet Morad will gain a 1% resistance to the type of damage. For every bullet or type of damage, he is inflicted, Morad will gain 1% more resistance until it gets to 100% where the chain breaks. The amount of resistance he gains for every bullet or scale of damage inflicted is dependent on power strength, 200% Strength equals 2% resistance percentage. When the chain breaks through, Morad has a certain period of time to run where he gains an invincibility and movement speed buff for around 1/2/3/4/5 seconds depending on Duration. (Notes, by each damage, I mean when the toxin proc is on you there is a number under the sign from 1 - 8 or something, each damage would equal 1%). You can cancel any damage type by pressing the ability again which resets the damage and can adapt differently.

4th ABILITY - Suggest

1. Is the frame too overpowered or underpowered?
  2. Please suggest the 3 other abilities.
  3. Would you be interested in seeing this frame played in-game?
  4. Any ideas how he/she would look?
  5. Improvements to frame passive.
Edited by (PS4)ssekame

I like the design good job if u did it ;) as for the abilities and stats, I would make him a little bit more fast like 1.2 maybe, and the abilities I suggest u to give some details of gameplay because I can't figure nothing for now since I don't know how would you like him to play like.

:)