Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The House of Lady VanGrayle (VERY CASUAL & LAID BACK)

Lady_VigDis_VanGrayle

Hello to ALL :satisfied:

Image result for tenno clothing

Hello and greetings to all our Tenno brothers and sisters. We just recently switched to being a SHADOW CLAN. We have 14 now, but are ALWAYS looking for other to help us and provide us with a few pointers here and there. Me and the GF have been off and on for about 4 years. Really BACK though. We just jam and have fun. No requirements or real goals. Just having lots of fun and doing a LOT of research in the DOJO. Feel free to post here, or PM. Currently working on Uranus and Saturn. Good times. Please join us...

And BTW: we LOVE Ember. BBQ...

............................................................................................................................................................

oh ... and about me from forum just to add .......................    :)     .....................

BACK AFTER BEING OFF AND ON FOR 3+ YEARS...MISSED IT...

Image result for ember prime

We went away for a while. Bouncing around from one dumb MMORPG and FPS to another, but there was always something about WARFRAME. Good to be back. A little bit has changed, but I have gone into over drive after getting a Frost Prime for my birthday back in October. I'm pretty much on ALL the time MON thru FRI 9-5 when I really shouldn't be. I just do solo and rank stuff up during the day so I can pause and switch screens if someone at work gets nosey. At night we usually kick it with the misses and have been hanging around in the Derelict maps on defense and survival to level up really fast with affinity boosters. We got a small clan that is kinda starting to grow, and we got a DOJO with EVERYTHING. Please join The House of Lady VanGrayle when you get a chance, or friend us. See you around ;) ... WARFRAME is the new therapy ... I think I MIGHT have an addiction issue with this game ... ;P ...

infographic2017.jpg

Warframe ... we absolutely LOVE Warframe ... 

Edited by VigDis_VanGrayle
additional information