Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The spectres

(PSN)kmcskik

Question

I'm a noob to warframe and am only mastery 4, but I am on one of the spectres and I am really struggling. The spectre is called the valkyrie spectre.

I do loads of damage with my tumblers and my Tigris shotgun but then when atlas is planting tumblers she just kills me I even started to rage, which I don't usually do . Also to spectre are extremely hard for newer players who have low levels warframe and weapons and don't have many mods, any afvice would be much apreciated.

4 answers to this question

I always used a fully ranked up frame and weapons for the relay battle. Different frames can be suited to different battles, so maybe Atlas isn't the best choice here and you could try another. What do you have ? Failing that do more missions,  collect more mods and gear then try again. Also watch our for alerts with good rewards. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)kmcskik said:

I'm a noob to warframe and am only mastery 4, but I am on one of the spectres and I am really struggling. The spectre is called the valkyrie spectre.

I do loads of damage with my tumblers and my Tigris shotgun but then when atlas is planting tumblers she just kills me I even started to rage, which I don't usually do . Also to spectre are extremely hard for newer players who have low levels warframe and weapons and don't have many mods, any afvice would be much apreciated.

Tenno specters are the exact NPC versions of players.

Puncture weapons with corrosive and/or viral will melt them.

With my Excalibur I just blind them, stab them in the back, then slash and stab at their lifeless body until they giblet. You can't be too careful, ya know?