Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Helms

ReReminiscence

Well I have to say first I do love this idea though that's about all I love with them.

So far i have gotten loki, Mag,Volt and every one I have been sad with.

I don't have exact numbers so bear with me on this and take what I have to say with a grain of salt.

So Lokis takes away armor for power efficiency well I have no idea how much armor it takes away but I know the power efficiency is vary minimal my 25 e ability takes 22 instead of 25. My 50 ability takes 43 instead of 50. 100 takes 93 something so its very small for the cost.

Mag was the one I was hoping would work though sadly I couldn't really even gauge how much of a range boost it really was I could hardly tell.

No idea why this is not in white T.T

Edited by ReReminiscence

If anything, the helmets have too much of an impact on stats. I was expecting them to be mostly cosmetic with small stat tweaks for flavor. If your numbers are right, then Loki's helmet gives you +20% power efficiency. That's huge, and because it doesn't take up a mod slot, it increases the power potential of your frame even more. The armor trade off probably wont affect Loki players much, as whenever you're taking a lot of fire you should be popping invisibility anyway. I kind of hope the rest of trade offs are more meaningful.

Edited by Sealgaire

Contrary to widely held beliefs,Volt's helmet is kinda nice it takes away stamina but increase power of all Volt's skills.I'm not sure how much it increases but I can feel it and volt don't have much need of stamina anyway.