Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure Missions and Variety

JSalvy

So I've seen this topic mentioned many times here and I'm going to bring it up again because I want DE to actually consider this. 

I know all of you at some point wanted to open up a specific relic but the fissure type that you want wasn't active. Or the mission type you would prefer wasn't available. What I would like to see implemented is to have every main mission type available for each fissure type at ALL times. For example, there should be an exterminate, capture, survival, defence, spy, sabotage, etc on Lith, Meso, Neo and Axi.

For players who wanna just wanna open the relic as soon as possible and get out, can choose to run an exterminate or a capture. They wanna do a short test run for some equipment and open a relic? They can run exterminate.  Feel like playing a stealth frame while opening relics? Run a spy. If they wanna farm for ducats and stay for a long time, run survival or defence. 

I really would like to see this in the game because it will allow players to play whatever mission type they want while getting primed parts. 

Edited by JSalvy

1 minute ago, xKlay said:

Just bring Void back.

I wasn't here for the old void system but I would assume the relic system is definitely better for getting specific relics. Although the old void was more efficient in terms of keys spent due to sharing, I don't see them bringing it back. 

10 hours ago, JSalvy said:

I wasn't here for the old void system but I would assume the relic system is definitely better for getting specific relics. Although the old void was more efficient in terms of keys spent due to sharing, I don't see them bringing it back. 

same system, void missions.