Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rotations?

(XBOX)ZonatedDalle

Question

2 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ZonatedDalle said:

Hey i am pretty new on warframe and i see that some items comes from example: survival rotation c and defense rotation c and so on with a b c, but what does the rotations mean and/or how do i find out of the rotation?

Welcome to Warframe.

Rotations are when rewards occurs (mostly in endless mission). The full rotation goes A,A, B,C and then repeat itself. For example: In survival, if an item drops in B rotation, you'll get it at 15 minutes. First 5 minutes is A, at 10 minutes it's A again, at 15 minutes it's B, and finally at 20 minutes it's C (at 25 minutes repeat back to A, and so on). In an interception, you get a reward each round; therefore, round 1 and 2 are A, round 3 is B, and round 4 is C. 

Non-endless missions will only have 1 drop table, so you'll only need to complete the mission to get a reward. There are no rotation here.

There are special cases that call for "rotations" such as find sabotage caches. In that particular case, finding 1 cache is A, 2nd cache can be A or B, and 3rd cache can be B or C.

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName
  • Like 10