Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starscope5

tenno-ho52

Question

So is this going to help me defeat the queen's guards?  Every time I dash through them I wind up near the ceiling, I then hit them a few more times but get knocked back into my warframe and try as I might to transference I can't stay as Tenno to finish them off.  I have this problem on my PC and PS4.

5 answers to this question

"E" on the keyboard? But I use a controller, and I can kill them in warframe mode with a melee weapon? And as far as dashing as tenno I go flying through them across the room and lose their location.  I have been able to kill the first one through dumb luck but when attacked by two Im at their mercy.

15 hours ago, tenno-ho52 said:

"E" on the keyboard? But I use a controller, and I can kill them in warframe mode with a melee weapon? And as far as dashing as tenno I go flying through them across the room and lose their location.  I have been able to kill the first one through dumb luck but when attacked by two Im at their mercy.

Pc but still a controller? Heretic.

Anyways, just use Void Blast, "melee", on the guards first and then dash through them when they're kneeling / down.

6 hours ago, ColoRz said:

Pc but still a controller? Heretic.

Other than menus, this game runs so well on controller it may well have been built for it. But this is coming from someone who has gamed for three decades on trackball mice, gamepads and joysticks over standard M+K, so take that as you will.