Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem of refresh-rate when in fullscreen mode

Seraph_Prime

Question

Like this dude. I'm suffering the same problem.

My monitor has 60hz refresh-rate. But the refresh-rate game give to me is 50hz& 59.94hz which causing all things shake up in game.

image.php?di=1TB4

image.php?di=8X5N

My monitor:LG 27mp65

Hope for fix.

Edited by Seraph_Prime

15 answers to this question

Try turning Vsync on.

Also, Nvidia control panel shows the refreshrate that your monitor is currently set on. Try changing some things in there, you might even be able to get an overclock going.

Edited by Sphirical

11 minutes ago, Sphirical said:

Try turning Vsync on.

Also, Nvidia control panel shows the refreshrate that your monitor is currently set on. Try changing some things in there, you might even be able to get an overclock going.

All ways u said i have already tried before. In fact before I post here I use Borderless-window mode to get away from the shakes of fullscreen mode. Everythings works fine when game is running in fullscreen mode.

Turing V-sync on helps nothing.

Control panel shows that thing all still.

image.php?di=4OH0

image.php?di=RPEG

Ps: All windows display shakes and game display still shakes when I'm trying to change refresh rate to 59hz to see if willl help .

18 minutes ago, Seraph_Prime said:

All ways u said i have already tried before. In fact before I post here I use Borderless-window mode to get away from the shakes of fullscreen mode. Everythings works fine when game is running in fullscreen mode.

Turing V-sync on helps nothing.

Control panel shows that thing all still.

image.php?di=4OH0

image.php?di=RPEG

Ps: All windows display shakes and game display still shakes when I'm trying to change refresh rate to 59hz to see if willl help .

Possible driver issue? Maybe make a custom refresh rate in the nvidia control panel to match up with the 59.94, should actually make a lot of difference viewing wise.

3 minutes ago, Sphirical said:

Possible driver issue? Maybe make a custom refresh rate in the nvidia control panel to match up with the 59.94, should actually make a lot of difference viewing wise.

All driver is lastest. And I tried to custom refresh rate to 59.94.But still shake in fulscreen mode .

I even tried to reinstall windows, nothing changes

2 minutes ago, Sphirical said:

So, you have set your monitors refresh rate to 59.94, you have v-sync enabled and DX11 is running. Shouldn't be a problem on the games end.

but the problem still there.

In my opinion it's not a hardware issue,is a issue which cursing by how a software recognizes the refresh rate of monitor

1 minute ago, Seraph_Prime said:

but the problem still there.

In my opinion it's not a hardware issue,is a issue which cursing by how a software recognizes the refresh rate of monitor

Do you have multiple monitors?