Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid frame

Pmueck3

Question

Hello ,

afther quite a long brake from warframe i'm getting back into it and was wondering wich of the 2 frames would be good in raids Nidus or excalibur (pretty much enjoy playing these 2 the most) , and what build would be good with them

1 answer to this question

Honestly, neither one. I mean you can actually do some good as Excalibur, because you can blind things but it is Line of Sight so the blind isn't very reliable.

Nidus isn't meant for the way raids are played, he's best for killing mass amounts of enemies.

Now I have done an 8 man Excalibur only raid, but that did take a while and a lot of passing around the bomb and such things as a ton of blinding. He would be useful for Jordas Verdict raid however.

So your best bet out of those 2, is Excalibur with a range build, with as much extra duration as you can fit without using Narrow Minded mod.

Also consider using Primed Flow if you have it, and Quick Thinking. It will save your life against the toxin in stage 1, and help out in the stages beyond.

For other frame options, there is stomp Rhino for crowd control, Vauban, Nova, and Loki for again, crowd control. Volt Prime for ultility, and bomb carry. Trinity for obvious reasons. Banshee and Nyx for other crowd control possibilities.

Main used types of bomb carry is Loki, Volt, Nova, I use Banshee.

There are plenty of good frames in raids, but those are most common. Just in raids, killing isn't on the top of the list of things to do.

One other thing: I do have builds for everything mentioned, and more that can be used for raids, if asked I can go into more specifics, just you asked for Nidus or Excalibur.

Edited by Alcatraz