Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To HeroClan | Open To Everyone | All Research Complete | Our Own Discord Server

VoltTheHero

On 6/3/2017 at 9:57 PM, VoltTheHero said:

About Us

Hello everyone I am the owner of HeroClan. This is a super small clan, but we do have lot's to offer! A beautiful big dojo, all research complete (except for hema we're like almost there), some other chill guys, a very relaxed discord, and soon if we have some more members we will also start doing weekly raids! So as you can tell were all about being chill and having fun no matter what. We accept everyone no matter who you are or what you do. Feel free to hit me up and you know chat me whenever you'd like I don't mind at all! We are also not just a Warframe clan, so if you do play other games let me know so if you want me or anyone else to play with ya just let me or anyone else know. Also I do record YouTube videos so you can come check it out if you want at youtube.com/voltthehero and if you want to shoot some vids with me that would be epic!

REQUIREMENTS

• YOU HAVE TO BE IN OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/S9J95qt
  • Be active!
  • Post your in game name down below so that I can invite you to my Clan.

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

NOTE: PLEASE JOIN DISCORD SERVER BEFORE ASKING FOR INVITE PLEASE.

4 hours ago, xMAULx said:

Would you have room for me and a friend? My friend will be starting new i started on pc with warframe and we played on xbox for awhile now we are back

Alright sure dude just be sure to join the discord server with your friend!