Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan guide

(PSN)LundEbdrup95

Question

6 answers to this question

clan tech provides different items not available elsewhere, all archwings are now clan tech (aside from odotana and its prime) and de has been releasing clan only events for players such as the pacifism defect with exclusive rewards

plus it gives you a group of people to ask advice from and play with

6 minutes ago, Licitaqua said:

clan tech provides different items not available elsewhere, all archwings are now clan tech (aside from odotana and its prime) and de has been releasing clan only events for players such as the pacifism defect with exclusive rewards

This ^ ...

13 hours ago, Licitaqua said:

this except the last part i am in a moon clan and most of the time the people just ignore me.

so any advice what to do because this happens alot.

i was thinking of making my own clan again or join a new one.

Edited by jopos15

9 hours ago, jopos15 said:

this except the last part i am in a moon clan and most of the time the people just ignore me.

so any advice what to do because this happens alot.

i was thinking of making my own clan again or join a new one.

you could always join a new clan, tbh unless you really want to stick with it a clan made by yourself ends up going idle or afk with 4 or 5 people in it. if you dont want to have to unlock all of the research yourself i would recomend you find a good clan to join, check the forums here for recuritment. most moon clans are very inactive, they can hold up to 1,000 members and few of the clans ive been in have actually bothered to prune inactve members

2 hours ago, Licitaqua said:

you could always join a new clan, tbh unless you really want to stick with it a clan made by yourself ends up going idle or afk with 4 or 5 people in it. if you dont want to have to unlock all of the research yourself i would recomend you find a good clan to join, check the forums here for recuritment. most moon clans are very inactive, they can hold up to 1,000 members and few of the clans ive been in have actually bothered to prune inactve members

Hi thanks for the good advice, I don't understand the slang words jet is there a place where u can see the translations? Yes I'm a noobie haha

Just now, (PS4)LundEbdrup95 said:

Hi thanks for the good advice, I don't understand the slang words jet is there a place where u can see the translations? Yes I'm a noobie haha

which slang words?

tbh=to be honest

afk=away from keyboard (in this instance it means the clan has gone dark, with no active players in it aside from you

moon clans are a clan tier that provides clans with a large number of player spaces and huge research/build costs as well