Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Base Stat Rewards?

-Aza-Gorod-

i know some use forma either 1 time or more.but i have noticed it gets harder and harder to level as you use more and more formas.but i was wondering if there should be a bonus reward of increase stats for each silver star you get from useing a forma.but to not make it to op the increase would be small. example ( +10-20 per health level increase, +30-60 shields, +5 armor per silver star, +5-10 per energy level.) these would be added, basicly it would make reranking a frame abit more rewarding (note: i am not saying to make it over rewarding just ait more).

You noticed it gets harder and harder, or you imagined it? Polarization doesn't increase the affinity needed to level up. Polarization actually makes it easier to level because you can use your mods sooner.

It also increases the EXP needed to level that item so....... yep.

Edit- can't find a post to confirm that and don't care that much. That being said the extra points are enough of a bonus for using forma, nothing else is needed.

Edited by RazgrizOne

most people would say the reward is the extra mod points and thats all we need

i know but have you ever tried to rerank a warframe (easiest to get cause its the most affinity) that had 5 formas used on it? it takes abit longer and longer each time a forma is used.

I have a quadrupled forma'd Hek. Personally, it felt easier and easier to re-level because I was able to use my mods earlier. However, my main point is that no resource states that polarization increases the affinity required to re-level.