Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions for Antiserum and Infested Salvage

Repiru

Question

In Infested Salvage mission in Eris, your armor is reducing everytime you step out of the vaporizer bubble. If I put an antiserum in the injector in the middle of the room, will it fill my armor back, or the whole team's? Same goes if I have my Antiserum Injector crafted already (corpus lab) if I use it, will it only fill my armor or the team's?

I also want to know if you use your Injector at Jordas' Verdict, will it also fill the team's armor or just yours?

1 answer to this question

13 minutes ago, Repiru said:

In Infested Salvage mission in Eris, your armor is reducing everytime you step out of the vaporizer bubble. If I put an antiserum in the injector in the middle of the room, will it fill my armor back, or the whole team's? Same goes if I have my Antiserum Injector crafted already (corpus lab) if I use it, will it only fill my armor or the team's?

I also want to know if you use your Injector at Jordas' Verdict, will it also fill the team's armor or just yours?

The anti-serums are there to only refill YOUR armor. In Salvage mission, you have the option to use the injector in the middle of the room (for those who don't have one built from Corpus Lab) or use it from gear menu (if built). In JV Trial, you will need to have built the BP in order to pick up injectors and there are no consoles in the middle to use injectors. Injectors must be use from gear menu and only replenishes YOUR armor.

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName