Doing octavia's anthem, and can't kill these bots. Need help

Mr: 5

Frames all maxed: excalibur, frost, volt

Maxed primaries w/ potato: paris p, dread, attica

Secondary: dex furis maxed

Melee: galatine

Additional info: mods are limited and are low rank, am a bad player

7 answers to this question

Excalibur's "4" will usually make short work of them, since it deals all three physical damage sources in relatively equal amounts. Also his "2" works on them as well.

If you played the second dream quest, you will get another special ability that can immedaitly strip their resistances and thius make short work of them.

Just now, CrudShuzKong said:

If you played the second dream quest, you will get another special ability that can immedaitly strip their resistances and thius make short work of them.

I did finish it, though I'm not sure how to do that after spawning in the operator

Just now, (PS4)sklutz1337 said:

I did finish it, though I'm not sure how to do that after spawning in the operator

I only know PC controls, but they are like this:

• weapon fire button: shots a beam of energy from your hand (this is what removes the resistances)
  • melee button: does a little blast wave similar to Banshee's "1"
  • Crouch button: makes you invisible and if you use the jump button while crouching you will do a teleport forward.

On 10.6.2017 at 9:20 PM, CrudShuzKong said:

Excalibur's "4" will usually make short work of them, since it deals all three physical damage sources in relatively equal amounts. Also his "2" works on them as well.

On 10.6.2017 at 9:25 PM, CrudShuzKong said:

I only know PC controls, but they are like this:

• weapon fire button: shots a beam of energy from your hand (this is what removes the resistances)
  • melee button: does a little blast wave similar to Banshee's "1"
  • Crouch button: makes you invisible and if you use the jump button while crouching you will do a teleport forward.

you have to have finished the war within quest for operator mode which can strip resistance. The second dream only unlocks focus mode.