Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gun-Slinger Frame (With 2 Weapon Ideas!)

Limbo

Here we go. So here's my idea. The gun-slinger frame. His powers would consist of:

(1)  A gun-kata type move (for those who don't know, that's essentially a flashy way of shooting someone like Deadpool or Dante would)

(2)  A buff to his movement speed with unlimited stamina

(3)  A deployable cover or a deployable turret,

(4)  His ult is still open to feedback/dicussion.

As for weaponry, I was thinking very much of a pirate-style cutlass, a Bolto, and something like the Snipetron, but with a classical Blunderbuss type feel (similar to the Bolto and Furis) with a high damage output, but very slow firing rate and reload.

Yes, I know, i'm pretty much turning space ninjas into space pirates with all of their old outdated gear, but hear me out.

The cutlass can be upgraded to look somewhat similar to the Pangolin Sword, but more curved, and the Blunderbuss looking like a classic musket, but removing the flintlock firing mechanism, adding some energy lights here and there, and whatever other people can suggest. Thanks for reading this post, I really appreciate it. If you wanna waste some time, and make me feel good, feel free to design some of these concepts. And as always, all feedback is appreciated. Thanks again for reading!

~Unit.1115

Edited by Unit.1115

Here we go. So here's my idea. The gun-slinger frame. His powers would consist of a gun-kata type move (for those who don't know, that's essentially a flashy way of shooting someone like Deadpool or Dante would), a buff to his movement speed with unlimited stamina, a deployable cover or a deployable turret, and his ult is still open to feedback, much like everything listed in this topic. As for weaponry, I was thinking very much of a pirate-style cutlass, a Bolto, and something like the Snipetron, but with a classical Blunderbuss type feel (similar to the Bolto and Furis) with a high damage output, but very slow firing rate and reload. Yes, I know, i'm pretty much turning space ninjas into space pirates with all of their old outdated gear, but hear me out. The cutlass can be upgraded to look somewhat similar to the Pangolin Sword, but more curved, and the Blunderbuss looking like a classic musket, but removing the flintlock firing mechanism, adding some energy lights here and there, and whatever other people can suggest. Thanks for reading this post, I really appreciate it. If you wanna waste some time, and make me feel good, feel free to design some of these concepts. And as always, all feedback is appreciated. Thanks again for reading!

~Unit.1115

I don't know what I think of the idea to be honest, but let me give you some constructive criticism on your writing.. please split it up so its easier to read. I was far from motivated to read that when I clicked into your thread, and to be honest, it wasnt a very comfortable read.

Edited by Zareek