Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Something Happen To The Plastid Drop Rate?

bryanfury_vas_Qwib_Qwib

I've been basically trying to farm plastids for the past three hours now and have barely gotten around 230. I've been going to Uranus, Eris, and Saturn and have tried different missions as well but they barely seem to drop at all. On Uranus, polymer bundles are dropping much more now it seems compared to plastids where before it felt the other way around. I'm just wandering if this is happening to anyone else or maybe it has always been like this but I just never payed much attention to it.

It is the same for the non-rare mat drops. Advice to you is to farm the rare drops first before they fix the drop rate =P

The rare mat fiasco has been fixed. Pretty much all is back to normal now. Or close to it anyway.

I'm hurting for plastids myself, been a pain to find them for a bit. Maybe it's always been like this before and I didn't notice (because I didn't need plastids back then).

But sure feels like a slave labor to get plastids right now. I've been getting a ton of polymer in it's place though.

Edited by Kynian

Last night I ran xini 1-20, 1-15, and 1-10 trying to get plastids. Went into it with 218 and by the end I had 242. That's 1 drop... I got more neurode drops than I did plastid drops...

Best place to get them is Uranus... but that's like saying the best place to get a taco is Jack in the Box. One type of taco on the menu as opposed to barrels full of burgers. Plastids is that taco. Polymer Bundle are the burgers...

...I was hungry when I posted this.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Plastids were used for so many of the BPs I made recently, that I ran completely dry

And then Nova shows up, and you need 600 plastids for one of its BPs.

I gave up farming and bought some with plat. 300 plastids for 30 plat. Rip-off, but I was tired of the slave labor that was farming them.

oh look another mission with only 50 or less polymer bundle and i have master thief and thief's wit on and i search everywhere and still only 50 per  mission.

they have messed up the drop tables.....but this has be going on for like 4 days now.

and yet they still haven't fixed it

Edited by rocket156