Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Weapon

(PSN)Tenudin

Question

On 13.06.2017 at 7:20 PM, iMalicious said:

people use cernos prime o.O better off with rakta cernos for the low charge time and getting your energy back but using bows while being airborne sounds like a dumb idea and being airborne is sort of what Zephyr's abilities involve around.

Cernos P is still decent, even after the heavy cal nerf. With the correct riven ofc.

Zeyphr is all about Jet stream. Unless you are fighting lvl 15 enemies.

Edited by White_Matter

3 hours ago, White_Matter said:

Cernos P is still decent, even after the heavy cal nerf. With the correct riven ofc.

Zeyphr is all about Jet stream. Unless you are fighting lvl 15 enemies.

Jet stream is a augment not the frames abilities itself which the frame itself is based around being airborne also jetstream benefits using launcher type weapons like the zarr a LOT better then using a bow which is honestly a dumb choice if you're using jetstream since your movement speed while sprinting is increased and using a bow over a launcher type weapon basically just slows down your killing, bows are just imo a bad choice altogether for zephyr and honestly being on the ground opens you up to being hit by melee attacks and increases your chance of dying from explosions since turbulence doesn't block out all of the dmg from explosions, while being airborne you don't even have to worry AT ALL about explosions since it's easy as hell to dodge and melee is never a thing to worry about so you're basically invincible in the air. Zephyr is an airborne frame but if you want to play it on the ground then by all means have at it it's your choice of play style in the end you go with, enjoy killing slower using a bow instead of an OP aoe weapon though.

Also Cernos P is still meh the charge time is horrible compared to rakta and in order to get the same charge time on Cernos P I rather not get a useless stat on a riven that I don't really need when I can go with a stat on a riven that is more effective dmg wise, Cernos P doesn't get used as much and using Rakta Cernos you get to replenish your energy allowing you to drop things like efficiency mods and/or flow since getting your energy back wouldn't be a problem. I would never use a bow on Zephyr though.

Edited by iMalicious

20 hours ago, iMalicious said:

Jet stream is a augment not the frames abilities itself which the frame itself is based around being airborne also jetstream benefits using launcher type weapons like the zarr a LOT better then using a bow which is honestly a dumb choice if you're using jetstream since your movement speed while sprinting is increased and using a bow over a launcher type weapon basically just slows down your killing, bows are just imo a bad choice altogether for zephyr and honestly being on the ground opens you up to being hit by melee attacks and increases your chance of dying from explosions since turbulence doesn't block out all of the dmg from explosions, while being airborne you don't even have to worry AT ALL about explosions since it's easy as hell to dodge and melee is never a thing to worry about so you're basically invincible in the air. Zephyr is an airborne frame but if you want to play it on the ground then by all means have at it it's your choice of play style in the end you go with, enjoy killing slower using a bow instead of an OP aoe weapon though.

Also Cernos P is still meh the charge time is horrible compared to rakta and in order to get the same charge time on Cernos P I rather not get a useless stat on a riven that I don't really need when I can go with a stat on a riven that is more effective dmg wise, Cernos P doesn't get used as much and using Rakta Cernos you get to replenish your energy allowing you to drop things like efficiency mods and/or flow since getting your energy back wouldn't be a problem. I would never use a bow on Zephyr though.

You can get good and manage to aim while you are airborne.

I'd consider that option before calling anything 'dumb'.