Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you get not get Mastery points when buying a weapon with Platnium?

Matrillex

Question

Back when I first started playing Warframe I bought the Ether Sword with Platnium and now when I look at my stats it says I've maxed the weapon. My question is did I get mastery points from that or do I need to sell it, buy the blueprints, craft it, and then level it to earn the Mastery Points.

6 answers to this question

I think u already got the Mr experience from maxing the weapon first time. I never buy weapon from the market using Plat, but i had bought mesa, ivara, equinox, and nezha (when it was tradeable on trade chat) from market and they gave Mr experience from maxing those frame.

4 minutes ago, Avynire said:

I think u already got the Mr experience from maxing the weapon first time. I never buy weapon from the market using Plat, but i had bought mesa, ivara, equinox, and nezha (when it was tradeable on trade chat) from market and they gave Mr experience from maxing those frame.

There is that rare bug where MR isn't given. I've had that with the Pyrana and I had to craft it twice since the first one, despite being 30, was only 29 in my profile.

There was a bug in the profile where a weapon didn't show as maxed even though you maxed it before.  I had it happen to me with 3 weapons.  In the codex I had them maxed but in my profile they were not.  I did end up rebuilding all 3 weapons, maxing them which fixed the profile bug.  I didn't get any extra mastery though as completing them the first time did count, just didn't show in my profile under equipment.  Check your codex as well as your profile, compare the 2.  I would say it counted though.

4 hours ago, SurrealEdge said:

There is that rare bug where MR isn't given. I've had that with the Pyrana and I had to craft it twice since the first one, despite being 30, was only 29 in my profile.

i have thiss issue right now. but i dont think i can get another dex dakra till next YEAR

14 hours ago, Moysa said:

short answer: yes you did

long answer: open your profile and find the weapon. if it says rank 30 on it, you got the mastery for it.

14 hours ago, Avynire said:

14 hours ago, SurrealEdge said:

12 hours ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

There was a bug in the profile where a weapon didn't show as maxed even though you maxed it before.  I had it happen to me with 3 weapons.  In the codex I had them maxed but in my profile they were not.  I did end up rebuilding all 3 weapons, maxing them which fixed the profile bug.  I didn't get any extra mastery though as completing them the first time did count, just didn't show in my profile under equipment.  Check your codex as well as your profile, compare the 2.  I would say it counted though.

Thank you for answering my question.