Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help

(PSN)xX_CCJ_Xx

Question

2 answers to this question

I just got back into playing since Inaros as well and boy are you in for some treats. 

These are just the changes I noticed since then. I'm sure I included stuff you already know of or have been around before Inaros but I tend to play Warframe for 3 months at a time and skip for half a year. I am also sure I did not include enough but i'm at work so I cant prepare this with more detail and less words. 

Quests

First thing you should do is complete the War Within quest line till you can get the operator to do some cool stuff by pressing 5 (Hold 5 to activate focus powers). Then do all the quests you see unfinished. 

I can't exactly list all the new quests because I haven't done them yet since I bought all the new Warframes instead of farming them. lel:cool:

Farming Missions:

Void is now relic based which means 1 relic per primed part(Endless is now not so endless). You also have to open them with 10 reactants while in mission before they open. Fissures replace towers, and relics can be upgraded to increase the chance of dropping the rare primes(right of the ship right next to the sentinel stand). You will notice your keys are replaced with relics. Relics that may hold vaulted primes. DO YOUR RESEARCH! to know which ones are of great value. 

Index Endurane: In Neptune there is an index endurance tile where you bet credits to reach a certain number of points upon winning. Kill Corpus units to collect shards that whistle your health, energy and shields and bring them to some bucket that changes locations. Best credit farming. Also gives new mods like link shield on sentinels. High level mission so do proper research before attempting. 

Kuva Fortess: Your interest here lies with the planets it is next to. They will host kuva missions wherein you can steal kuva from a loud kuva farming device which being hunted by invulnerable enemies. Read up on howtos in kuva farming. too extensive to explain here.

Warframes:

Next put on your farming gloves for Vauban Prime, Titania, Nekros Prime, Valkyr Prime, Nidus, Banshee Prime, Octavia, and quite recently Oberon Prime

Weapons:

You should also wiki the list of recently released weapons since Inaros. Ones that need to be noted are Sybaris prime, Tigris prime(status build), Zarr(Tonkor replacement), Akstilleto Prime(Aksomati replacement), Aklex prime(plat only sorry). Galatine Prime, Venka Prime(combo multiplier buff), Nikana Prime(new excal go to weapon), syndicate melee weapons!

Tonkor and Simulor nerf. Tonkor now kills you like all things explosive and simulor does less damage or something. 

Mods:

There has also been a major change in melee. Wiki melee mods and look for Bloodrush, Condition Overload, Body Count, Drifting Contact, Weeping wounds, etc. Basically, melee is the new way to go into endgame since they now scale damage immensely with little difficult to stack. 

Other mods: drift mods, aura mods particularly Growing Power, Health/Energy ConversionArgon Scope, Bladed Rounds, and their secondary weapon version

RIVENS!!! Farmed from sorties and DE's way of saying stop playing with your favorite toys and play with the other ones as well. Rivens make for some hectic trading. Completing war within will allow you to farm for kuva which will allow riven rerolls and the type of addiction you can only get in Vegas. 

Pets:

New pets! The Kavats being Smeeta and Adarza which require the incubator segment which can be farmed in most high level Grineer missions, specifically the Hyekka Master. They also require a kubrow incubator kit complete with the egg plus 10 kavat scans which can be farmed by scanning kavats or bought for 5p a piece. There is also the Helminth charger which can be acquired after farming Nidus, heading into the new section of the ship to the left and getting injected by the "friendly" infested. Then use the cyst that grows after a while to infect a new kubrow. Its an option at the bottom when selecting imprints when trying to breed a new kubrow. 

Vacuum now works for all sentinels not just Carrier. Carrier is now the new ammo mutation mod on all weapons(sorry kubrows/kavats/chargers).

On 6/16/2017 at 6:50 PM, babywrath said:

I just got back into playing since Inaros as well and boy are you in for some treats. 

These are just the changes I noticed since then. I'm sure I included stuff you already know of or have been around before Inaros but I tend to play Warframe for 3 months at a time and skip for half a year. I am also sure I did not include enough but i'm at work so I cant prepare this with more detail and less words. 

Quests

First thing you should do is complete the War Within quest line till you can get the operator to do some cool stuff by pressing 5 (Hold 5 to activate focus powers). Then do all the quests you see unfinished. 

I can't exactly list all the new quests because I haven't done them yet since I bought all the new Warframes instead of farming them. lel:cool:

Farming Missions:

Void is now relic based which means 1 relic per primed part(Endless is now not so endless). You also have to open them with 10 reactants while in mission before they open. Fissures replace towers, and relics can be upgraded to increase the chance of dropping the rare primes(right of the ship right next to the sentinel stand). You will notice your keys are replaced with relics. Relics that may hold vaulted primes. DO YOUR RESEARCH! to know which ones are of great value. 

Index Endurane: In Neptune there is an index endurance tile where you bet credits to reach a certain number of points upon winning. Kill Corpus units to collect shards that whistle your health, energy and shields and bring them to some bucket that changes locations. Best credit farming. Also gives new mods like link shield on sentinels. High level mission so do proper research before attempting. 

Kuva Fortess: Your interest here lies with the planets it is next to. They will host kuva missions wherein you can steal kuva from a loud kuva farming device which being hunted by invulnerable enemies. Read up on howtos in kuva farming. too extensive to explain here.

Warframes:

Next put on your farming gloves for Vauban Prime, Titania, Nekros Prime, Valkyr Prime, Nidus, Banshee Prime, Octavia, and quite recently Oberon Prime

Weapons:

You should also wiki the list of recently released weapons since Inaros. Ones that need to be noted are Sybaris prime, Tigris prime(status build), Zarr(Tonkor replacement), Akstilleto Prime(Aksomati replacement), Aklex prime(plat only sorry). Galatine Prime, Venka Prime(combo multiplier buff), Nikana Prime(new excal go to weapon), syndicate melee weapons!

Tonkor and Simulor nerf. Tonkor now kills you like all things explosive and simulor does less damage or something. 

Mods:

There has also been a major change in melee. Wiki melee mods and look for Bloodrush, Condition Overload, Body Count, Drifting Contact, Weeping wounds, etc. Basically, melee is the new way to go into endgame since they now scale damage immensely with little difficult to stack. 

Other mods: drift mods, aura mods particularly Growing Power, Health/Energy ConversionArgon Scope, Bladed Rounds, and their secondary weapon version

RIVENS!!! Farmed from sorties and DE's way of saying stop playing with your favorite toys and play with the other ones as well. Rivens make for some hectic trading. Completing war within will allow you to farm for kuva which will allow riven rerolls and the type of addiction you can only get in Vegas. 

Pets:

New pets! The Kavats being Smeeta and Adarza which require the incubator segment which can be farmed in most high level Grineer missions, specifically the Hyekka Master. They also require a kubrow incubator kit complete with the egg plus 10 kavat scans which can be farmed by scanning kavats or bought for 5p a piece. There is also the Helminth charger which can be acquired after farming Nidus, heading into the new section of the ship to the left and getting injected by the "friendly" infested. Then use the cyst that grows after a while to infect a new kubrow. Its an option at the bottom when selecting imprints when trying to breed a new kubrow. 

Vacuum now works for all sentinels not just Carrier. Carrier is now the new ammo mutation mod on all weapons(sorry kubrows/kavats/chargers).

thank you very much i was so confused when i had logged on and saw only relics in the recruiting chat

Edited by (PS4)xX_CCJ_Xx