Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lato and Braton Vandal returning!

FashionFrame

On 2017-6-22 at 9:17 PM, Doubleplus said:

And yet you feel like you are entitled to something that was a reward for people who got into the Closed Beta, and another thing that was given to people during the Open Beta Stress test

Could you point where did I say or gave any sign of feeling entitled to CB/OB weapons on that post?

On 2017-6-22 at 9:26 PM, Doubleplus said:

And I accept that. However, its rude to call someone entitled and even worse when they are acting in a similar (justifiable) manner and I hate this "Closed Beta and Stress Test Participants dont DESERVE anything" attitude that people tend to have, as if getting accepted in at the very start of the games life isn't special. 

I never said that CB testers don't deserve anything lol, however, asking for any kind of compensation over free stuff obtained with no effort IS self entitlement, and even bigger self entitlement if the player is asking for founder gear to be re-released only for the lucky few that got accepted early in the game despise his obvious knowledge of DE's promise and the issues it has caused in the community.

Stop crying to get something in return, stop behaving like spoiled children and just let DE decide if anything should be given in return for a weapon obtained with no cost other than creating an account and logging in at the right time and another weapon that costed the expensive amount of 1 credit (grinding for it should have bern a nightmare back then) and many players who were there for OB stress test weekend didn't get anyways.