Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Xp & Scrap Auraslot Costs.

SnakeWildlife

Edit: Remove AuraSlot Costs AND POLARITIES

Aura slots are far too expensive, and the polarities given on the warframes aura-slots are always the most unsuitable polarity for what the warframe does...REQUIRING you to forma it to fix it.

I had the same problem with Nova's polarities, you NEED to forma her once to fix her because only one of those polarities works for her and the other....doesnt work with anything on her.

---

As for XP, let me explain this best i can,

Previously you would get experience for every weapon on a mission at a samey-samey rate even if the mission was a low level mission granting very little overall XP. But now my low level weapons will not get any experience unless i do possibly hundreds of low level missions ONLY USING THAT WEAPON to get it out of the baby stages.

The only way to level it up along side your main weapons is to do a high XP mission like Kiste, Palus or Outer Terminus around wave 20. But what if youre not that badass to do those and youre playing on your own? (finding a team in the UK is near impossible).

The problem is this: You can only level up your low level side/melee weapon at a good rate, by either Leeching off of a very powerful team doing high level missions (no wonder every game i join 3/4 are always leechers...) or if playing solo takes far too many missions to level up on your own.

Solution:

1.Make lower level missions give XP to weapons you dont use, even if it is a small amount.

2. Playing SOLO is much harder and your survivability chances are much smaller....so increase XP for those who cant powerlevel in teams.

Giving ZERO xp for the most of the game for weapons you dont use, places people in a purgatory stage where they can only advance by wasting far too much time grinding low level missions for tiny, TINY gain...or Leeching...both of these options i hope the community here feel the same about, which is that both are not cool -.-

People who struggle to find teams or play solo (maybe due to being in a far off country or prefer to play solo), need better XP-Gaining options, you cant just tell them they cant advance unless they do a months grinding while people in full teams can powerlevel like mad.

Edited by SnakeWildlife

Auras are fine like it is. If you have a complaint is mostly because it wrecked your Warframe mod setup. Before you flame me, i've had to forma my aura polarity, so i'm not one of those "lucky" who had the polarity the same as the aura they wanted to use. Nevertheless, i use Ash, and Energy Siphon rank 5

As for XP, no comment on that, it doesn't quite affect me