Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Weapons?

-Aza-Gorod-

i think there should be ways to get different weapons for sentinels.

here are a few ideas.

Dethcube: Shotgun (like hek so its still effective at decent range), rifle (sniper rifle), light rocket launcher.

Shade: (thinking about it)

wyrm: plasma rifle, plasma machine gun (kinda like the supra only not as strong)

i am still thinking of 1 or 2 for the shade tho its mainly for stealth.but i think there should be weapon options for the sentinels.

The only thing I would change is to give Wyrm the shotgun, since it's the close range CC option. SMG like the Grakata would work well too.

'Cube should get the rifles and pistols.

Shade should have something silent like the Kunai, or the new Hikou.

stealth weapons for shade wouldnt be of any use since he only attacks if your already in trouble....

Actually, they would. If you use only stealth weapons, the room full of people you get seen by can still be silently killed before they trip alarms. If one of the enemies shoots at you, it doesn't always alert the others. That enemy that shoots at you can be attacked by Shade with you focusing on something else, and you still stay off the alerts.

Actually, they would. If you use only stealth weapons, the room full of people you get seen by can still be silently killed before they trip alarms. If one of the enemies shoots at you, it doesn't always alert the others. That enemy that shoots at you can be attacked by Shade with you focusing on something else, and you still stay off the alerts.

as soon as the enemy shoots at you, the others are alarmed....

but well. keep going. thats just my Op...