Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival

Ankahet

Survival is fun, but bad by design. When I say "bad", I dont mean buggy or broken. However, there needs to be an option for individuals to extract without having to abort and lose their rewards. Was just in a group of rando's, I needed to go, but they wanted to stay. So after explaining that, and waiting for them at the Extraction point, I aborted because I was out of time. Thus having to forfeit all of my rewards. There needs to be a way people can leave the mission after the 5 minute intervals without losing their rewards.

That's true, maybe there should be an option to extract first, then as a result leave the squad you're in (if any) while keeping the rewards. Perhaps a button at the extraction point to activate, calling a vote for all players to choose whether to allow the player to extract. Alternatively, there may not be a need for such a voting system at all, perhaps let the player stand at the extraction point for 10 seconds to confirm their extraction, with a notification being given to other players in the squad. However, this may mean that people could bail on their friends and sabotage the mission, resulting in a potential trolling method e.g EV trin leaves the mission after promising to go to 40 min with the squad

Edited by Dylki

For me the good solution would be extraction "defence like" every 10 to 20 min. Personally I never join a pub game unless i have at least 20 min time as anything below is not worth the time.

PS. In solo mode you can also pause game, so if the thing is of small importance you can get back to it after a few min, if the reason is of big importance you won't be thinking of rewards and just gtfo of home asap.

10 hours ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

For me the good solution would be extraction "defence like" every 10 to 20 min. Personally I never join a pub game unless i have at least 20 min time as anything below is not worth the time.

PS. In solo mode you can also pause game, so if the thing is of small importance you can get back to it after a few min, if the reason is of big importance you won't be thinking of rewards and just gtfo of home asap.

Thats true, but I dont think people should lose the things they worked for regardless of why they have to depart. If they have completed it, then they should get the reward without being forced to stay til the rest of the squad feels like leaving.