Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Unable to connect" (Xbox)

(XBOX)xSolBadGuyx

Question

So I was playing the game just fine this passed Saturday nothing out of the usual but then Sunday came and when I went to sign in I received a message "unable to connect if the problem persist please contact support". After seeing this I looked up as much info on the topic as I could on forums to only find this is a problem with no fix,this is very upsetting cause it's the only game I play on my Xbox at the moment clocking in around 1848 hours already. Not only is it just me having the issue but everyone in my house hold with a warframe accounts on PS4 as well. One forum post I read stated they tried opening to warframe official app without wifi on and it loaded but when trying with it on it would fail to sign in,so I tried this and low and behold I had the same issue.I'm not sure if this problem is with my internet or warframe but warframe is the only game unable to run on my Xbox and PlayStation as well. What's even more unsettling is the forum post I have seen haven't even had a developer response to the issue. So if anyone knows a solution I would gratefully appreciate a response. 

1 answer to this question