Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

not letting me get free frost prime

Roobydoobs1837

Question

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:51 PM, rapt0rman said:

Don't think so, you activate it on the twitch site, little crown up by your name in the top right. Seems like it might automatically add it when you do.

I tried creating a twitch account but its not woriing so i guess if i really want a prime Ill have to earn ut or pay for it. My patience is gone deleting twitch no more f's given

On 7/1/2017 at 5:47 AM, (PS4)MaximumVegetto said:

i'm not allowed to received in my PS4 account after have received in my PC account... ?

Yes, only one claim per Twitch Account.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)NJA77 said:

Ive llinked my acc given my details for my credit card and it been deducted from my acc so wheres my free stuff 

After setting up and linking your Twitch Prime account, you need to click on the little crown in the top-right corner of the Twitch Website.

After that, claim the Warframe offer listed.

Also, there's a 7-day free trial for Twitch Prime which shouldn't charge you if you cancel your Twitch Prime membership before the trial ends.

A credit card is still required though so that Amazon can start billing you if you don't cancel.

Edited by thewhitepanda1205

23 hours ago, (PS4)chrismartinez528 said:

I've done everything it told me to do i just dnt know how to redeem my prime warframe

Same issue; I signed up for twitch prime and linked the accounts. Warframe account shows the twitch account linked and the twitch account shows the prime offer accepted.

I've logged out and in several times to see if it's an account refresh issue, but nothing.