The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ram Madness

Strintfire

My normal RAM load is 3,45-4 Gb when i'm playing Warframe (normal missions, alerts, etc), but when i'm trying to queue in the missions with new waiting screens (Nightmare, bosses - screens with frames in cool poses and bosses etc), my RAM just going crazy, it rushes up to all 8 Gb i have and just stopping and preventing everything on my computer from running (background music is the most common thing, it stopping and\or glitching it) Even the Warframe is stucking and freezing in this moment, loading seems like eternity and if (1 of 5 tries approximately) i even get to the mission, i'm usually appearing there alone. This 8 Gb madness also continues till the game restart, sometimes even till the computer reboot.
This is a very big disappointment cause i can't normally kill bosses, can't get a new frame, can't run Nightmare with my clan or randoms, can't do anything new.
Help! And thanks in advance.
This is already doubled as a ticket, but nothing seem to happen with it

Warframe is not a memory hog and I haven't seen any hint of memory leaks in ~230 hours of playing.

I would do as Pinque suggests and double check the process that is using this memory. Sounds like it could be a driver issue.