Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow Loading Question

Chaoisia

Question

Hello,

I have a problem with Warframe. It's not all too much of a problem but it does cause unnecessary wait times and does slightly hinder me from playing with my friends.

So I play on a laptop cause I currently and my game takes forever to load into a mission or just going somewhere in general that requires a load screen. It's a decent laptop but it is certainly not great. 8gb ram, i5 processor with 2 cores and 1.80ghz. Also integrated graphics from the processor. Yes, it's certainly not what I should be using to play Warframe with but currently, it's all that I have. When I go to play a mission it technically "freezes" on the loading screen for about a minute before actually starting the load process. Which in turn causes problems for me and my friends because if they are joined me they disconnect but if I'm joined on them I disconnect but they are fine. Which I can never join them because it always disconnects when I try to join them or they are the host. It's always me who has to get in the game first and invite from the game.

Now the question is. Does anyone have any possible knowledge that could help my case in speeding up my load times so that I can play with my friends? Although I won't have to worry about this about 1-2 months from now as I'm currently in the process of building a PC but I'm missing 3 parts which are the processor, graphics card, and ram. I have everything else it's just the processor and graphics card are too expensive for me to afford right now so I'm saving up for them which will probably take 1-2 months.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet