Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Sure What To Call This Warframe? But Some Sort Of Teamplayer..

Anders

So, ive kind of thought about a WARFRAME which would be sort of like a teamplayer with no damaging abilities..

i.e something like a power that is AOE and makes enemies take more damage (may differ from ancient bosses etc..)

and a power that grants one player more health for a limited time, or more shield than normal capacity.

could also reveal weak spots (kind of like banshee but different) might be not fit in with the other powers but oh well..

so yeah, thats about it! :D more might come please discuss below :>

I agree that it'd be fun to see proper support frame, but i don't think having a useless-unless-in-a-party frame will do too well.

Say make the abilities decent alone, and great in-parties.

Maybe abilities that give your party free shots, that'd be popular! (Free shots as in fire your gun doesn't consume ammo), runspeed for whole party, maybe even as a passive or an ability that last longer. Maybe even make it an Defensive tank frame and have an ability that makes it so enemies close him takes more damage, that'd be an interesting ability/combo.

for people with fire damage.. ?

Fire gun shots, as in fiering em from your gun.

Was thinking maybe of a 3/4/5 second buff that makes it so that you have unlimited ammo, wont consume ammo at all. would be really amazing for weapons with high fire rate since you wont have to reload, might be too op idd. but at least high fire rate weapons would be somewhat useful at endgame.