Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek bug?

So a friend of mine wanted to take down Vay Hek for completion sake so we launched Oro. Normally it is a level 20-25 mission but Vay Hek himself was level 42. We have fought him before and He has always been level 25. Not only that, but he would also heal all of the damage we dealt to him. Again, has never done that before. Has he been patched at all or is it the game just being dumb?

I could very well be wrong, but didn't bosses scale depending on how well geared you are and the ranks your mods are at?

I recall that was the case a while ago, where the mods had a number that had correlation to the previous conclave system that was limited to how high the number was and had to be within a certain range. It would affect the bosses, such as Alad V who is usually a pushover, being much stronger should someone with higher ranked mods dropping into the squad.

41 minutes ago, almostsurelymarkovian said:

They most definitely do not.

Did you read the rest of my comment before stating your conclusion?

I don't enjoy the boss fights the game has to offer, however they had scaling, based on mod strength at a point in time.

I may just have to test it myself seeing the OP hasn't made a comment since the creation of the thread as I'm curious about the whole prospect of boss scaling again.

I just went to Alad V with no mods on my frame and no companion - he was level 20. I put my usual mods on, including maxed Primed Flow and Primed Continuity, as well as my Carrier Prime with maxed Primed Regen. I went to Alad V again and he was still level 20. So if there is any kind of boss scaling, it doesn't appear to be based on what mods you're using...