Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with some new enemies codex

Remiasta

Question

3 answers to this question

1st pic is from I am guessing defection mission type, when one of the grineer dies they become a white charger.

2nd pic between the Attack Drones is a 2nd Attack Drone Eximus (non archwing), I managed to get some during a Kuva Siphon on a Corpus mission, they just flew into the siphon and did nothing.  I was playing with a friend and saw one with Suda's death squad that Helios wanted to scan as well.

3rd pic, still no idea been missing it for a while now, looks like the Nemes above.

1.- I'm pretty sure I have encountered a couple of the Charger Sanguine Eximus in the Hive Infestation node (Naeglar, Eris).

2.- For the missing one in the second picture I think is the Attack Drone Eximus archwing version or normal version, depends on what are you missing. I read they have different codex entries.

3.- I have no idea what goes in here.

Edited by (XB1)neoxal

Your pictures are of the following that are new scans in U21 Chains of Harrow:

-New Charger and Charger Eximus that spawn from the pods of dead Defectors in the new Defection mode. (20) scans.  These White Chargers use the same body model as regular Chargers while appearing about 25% larger and with their head secondary color being white instead of blue.

- New Attack Drone Eximus entry, that spawn from Fusion MOAs. (3) scans.  About 1 in 10 Attack Drones that spawn from Fusion MOAs will be of the Eximus variety.  Regular Attack Drones that spawn from Fusion MOAs were wrongly removed from the codex in 19.11.5 (Feb 28, 2017) and have yet to return so you will not be getting any codex scans from scanning those.

The last Silhouette you posted has never been scanned by anyone, but it is the Silhouette of an "Orbiter" found in Archwing Rush.