Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues with Updating to 21 Possible Fixes

NecroDrott

Question

So when the new update came out, I was disappointed to find out that I was having issues updating warframe. However, I did some research and found more possible solutions.

1. First is to go to the thread that lists the fixes you can try to do (Sorry I don't have a link to the thread I closed the tab and couldn't find again, but it involves opening windows explorer so if anyone knows the thread please post it and I will edit this)
  2. If those options don't work, you can try playing with the settings in the launcher. 
  • Note that upon opening the launcher you have to change the settings first, close the launcher, and open/update it again (The update is automatic upon opening the launcher if I'm not mistaken)

• Try verifying the download in the settings upon opening the launcher
  • turning off directx 10 and 11 (This also helps with the "host migration" issue when you try to join a squad)
  • try turning off/on 64-bit mode
  • turning off/on bulk download 
  • turning off/on aggressive download

3. You can also try to uninstall warframe and re-downloading it via steam (I have only done it with steam, I am not sure if there is another way to download warframe for PC).

• I recommend trying this option last because it takes the longest to do (at least for me). However, I should note that so far this has worked for me.

If you have another possible fix feel free to post it here, I dont know if there are already threads about this topic already made, but I'm pretty new to warframe, which is why I'm posting this i guess

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet