Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptor Hotfix Eta 9.1.4 Thread Merger

Kubae420

As the title states, and way to go getting everyone to forget how bad you #*($%%@ the raptors drops up and still haven't fixed it by giving us 14 additional capacity.

Seriously, stop $&*^ing around and fix it already

i think its intentional. and honestly i think its just right.

people threw a fit over vauban since all you can do is sit on your butt and wait for the right alert.

you can actually farm nova. you dont need to have everything yesterday. plenty of people already have her. she is hard to get but something you can actually work towards. and very powerful from the sounds of it.

about right far as im concerned.

I'm confused about that because according to the update notes it has been "fixed" but I'm not sure what their idea of fixed is because he seems pretty broken to me, just like the stalker. I have killed the stalker 10 time with no drops. I have killed that raptor about 8 times and no drop. No morphics or anything. I have a feeling the drop is landing somewhere odd because he is flying in the air. They should probably change his model to something that walks on the ground. 

They're already "fixed" in the sense that Raptor should no longer be hiding in unreachable areas and dropping there.

And drops that were teleporting under the map, should also have been fixed.

Otherwise he seems to have a much higher chance to drop nothing at all as opposed to other bosses. DE dosn't seem to view this as a bug as of yet. 

Edited by 11.11.11

It flies out of bounds. No idea where it respawns though...

27 runs in 3 hours, one mod drop obtained when it decided to not fly away too far. A bp and mod once flew way off Raptor, no doubt propelled by the explosion from its death. The rest of the time he simply drops nothing.

It's really weird. I tried to always kill him on the roof so that mods and whatnot are noticeable... But nope, he simply didn't drop anything. Or it flew off. Fast.

I'm getting some rest. Raptor's a b*** with Ice and Fire hazards

The drop rates are perfectly normal. The problem is for those drops to appear in the arena at all, no doubt caused by Raptor flying + his explosion upon death.

This behavior is unique to bosses - he doesn't drop resources(as boss resource drops float), and when he drops mods and bps they tend to fly away. Far away.

Wait. DE. What if it's cuz he doesn't drop resources at all? Could it be linked to that?

With the Rhino, you can kill the Raptor before he flies up.

And I've seen it die many times right in front of me and dropping nothing. But when it does drop, it's either mod or BP.

Anyway, my Nova will be done in 10 hours.

So you might want to keep trying, as well.

is bugged, forget the fanboys and lets hope the nova sales drops soon enough so we can get the parts at a logical rate.

and something else, this would be ok if you have new content, this is not the case, is killing a giant osprey over and over and over again for a BP (after farming all the warframes as is my case this is really boring and old at this moment, and yes, i spended money in the game anyway), they keep adding content as new weapons and warframes but no new maps or real content, grindframe indeed.

All these deluded grand masters actually DEFENDING a bug that DE have already announced they are aware of.

We know mommy was probably quite reluctant to let you use her credit card and you're just dying to justify your purchase at every opportunity, but trying to convince the community that a bug isn't a bug is borderline $&*&*#(%&.

Edited by TectonicKnight

All these deluded grand masters actually DEFENDING a bug that DE have already announced they are aware of.

We know mommy was probably quite reluctant to let you use her credit card and you're just dying to justify your purchase at every opportunity, but trying to convince the community that a bug isn't a bug is borderline $&*&*#(%&.

And you're trying to discriminate people and start a flame war? You seem butthurt that you can't get Nova yet.

He didn't even try to convince anyone. It's just one person's opinion.

Just calm down.

They are already trying to fix it. Just wait and see. What else are you gonna do?

The last few times I whacked him he dropped absolutely NOTHING. And I want Nova. At least it's easy enough with Snow Globe...

The only thing I got was a single Helmet BP... :(

any ideas on when the drops for Raptor might be fixed?

raptor is not broken. I farmed all 3 pieces over the last 3 days. my nova parts are all in production now. I also know at least half a dozen people who farmed raptor as well (along side me, apart from me, etc) so no.. his "drops" arent broken. he simply does not conform to the usual patterns of dropping mod + resource every run regardless. the only time he is known to bug out is when he gets stuck in places where he shouldn't be.. eg. against the cliff, someone switch teleports him into a room etc. dont do it. problem solved. the parts drop just fine.