Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a way to get the Broken Scepter again?

Thalva

Question

I sold the Broken Scepter shortly after I received it for an extra weapon slot thinking I can get it back somehow in the future. I checked the wiki page of it and don't see a way to get it again.

6 answers to this question

try to ask to the support, if you didn't reach lvl 30 with it they are probably going to give it back to you (i think there's also a limit in time, if you sold it too long ago they wouldn't give it back, but idk how much is this limit)

5 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

try to ask to the support, if you didn't reach lvl 30 with it they are probably going to give it back to you (i think there's also a limit in time, if you sold it too long ago they wouldn't give it back, but idk how much is this limit)

It happened months ago and it's maxed out, too. 

According to this article: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218290327-Quest-Tips-Minimal-Spoilers

General Tips:

Most quests cannot be replayed once completed. Only exception is The Second Dream quest as of now, however completing the quest again will not give you the quest reward again.

This seems like it just refers to The Second Dream, so I'm not sure if it can be applied to other quests.

The War Within

Completing the quest will award you with the Broken Scepter, Orvius Blueprint, Rifle Riven Mod, and the Grineer Queens Glyph. 

• The Orvius Blueprint is exclusive to this quest, and the weapon cannot be obtained by other methods at this time.

This doesn't specifically say that the Scepter cannot be obtained from the quest, but I'd assume that it applies as well.

Edited by Eiuf