Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obstacle Course Scoreboards And Races?

orange

I think it would be really cool to be able to do the obstacle courses at the same time as your friends, and maybe have that big glass wall to the right when you come into the room as a scoreboard, displayed like Dojo signs are. 

Also, the room message in the Obstacle Course isn't displaying anything for me, not sure if it's a bug or my Dojo is just angry at me

A leader board for fastest time which gets erased every week for the competitive players in the clans would great.

if this gets considered I would expect it to be done once DE are most certain the obstacle course can not be exploited in any way due to scum who refuse to play clean because they are so desperate to be number one on the leader board.

A leader board for fastest time which gets erased every week for the competitive players in the clans would great.

if this gets considered I would expect it to be done once DE are most certain the obstacle course can not be exploited in any way due to scum who refuse to play clean because they are so desperate to be number one on the leader board.

Creative thinking is just as much a skill as mechanical ability is =\

Obviously the ridiculous stuff (My record is 4.74 seconds atm) should be removed, however there are a couple really neat skips that take both creative thought to figure out, and mechanical skill to perform successfully.

All I'm saying is, there is a difference between breaking a course and taking a shortcut. You have to look at difficulty vs reward, and find a balance there.

Creative thinking is just as much a skill as mechanical ability is =\

Obviously the ridiculous stuff (My record is 4.74 seconds atm) should be removed, however there are a couple really neat skips that take both creative thought to figure out, and mechanical skill to perform successfully.

All I'm saying is, there is a difference between breaking a course and taking a shortcut. You have to look at difficulty vs reward, and find a balance there.

4.74 seconds for the whole obstacle course is completely impossible. I assume that is a typo, or you meant 4 minutes 74 seconds?

Ya that big window on the right as you come in.. it'd be great if it could list the top 5 or 10 or something players of that guild. 

Currently my guild uses the room information to keep personal best times.

My current best time is 1:09, and I happened to be recording.  ^_^  If anyone wants to watch it here's the video link: http://youtu.be/RRFs_6M-BpY

Also it is possible to make the jump from the left corner to get into the course when you're not playing.  Once done you can run over to the drop out floor to make it fall out before a race (which I didn't do in my run, but my brother was trying to watch me once on the pillars from the other side and did it).

That jump is by far the hardest thing to do in the game.  It requires a flip jump followed by a jump kick boost mid air to make it to the corner.  I'm compiling videos of it as a challenge.  But I'll post about that somewhere else.  ^_^

4.74 seconds for the whole obstacle course is completely impossible. I assume that is a typo, or you meant 4 minutes 74 seconds?

No, 4.74 seconds (http://i.imgur.com/eD4bSBo.png). If you wallrun on a bottom lip immediately to the left of where the course starts you, you can kick back and land right next to the finish platform. I was just using that as an example of something that completely breaks the course and DOES warrant a removal.

Edited by Denxi

• 2 weeks later...