Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix The Raptor

TectonicKnight

I am sorry but are you seriusly stupid enough to think that you got the right idea?

So stfu and try Again, 1/10 is still good lol if we take your 90%

He's still broken, probably something with how he flies, mods/bps just auto disappear, like if they fall off a cliff. It's still bugged.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

DE's grand master defence force out in full force as usual.

You're deluded if you think this is even remotely close to reasonable. Do you even realise it's a remote chance that it drops ANY loot, let alone a blue print? It's practically an RNG for another RNG.

Edited by TectonicKnight

Congratulations megaorange, you're a unique special snowflake. It doesn't change the fact that the drops are bugged. I've done 60+ runs, 50 of which yielded no drops, and of the 10 that did I've so far gotten just 2 BP drops, both of which were systems.

I don't care how you look at it, this S#&$ is unacceptable.

I built my Nova in ten runs and plenty of other people have also done good. The drops are fine! Banshee helm and Forst was a pain in my Ash but I kept at it. Some days the drops are in your favor and some times theyre not so good. Compared to the other bosses the Raptor doesnt seem any different.

Like Knight said, CONGRATS, you are a super special snowflake. You are the exception NOT the rule.

argh well maybe it is your Guys wich are the exception but not the rule. -.- what a bunch of crap you Guys are filling us up with lol.

and as SoloCreep just said, he got it within 10 runs, so why don't you go away with your attitude of:"Yeah because I can't get any then no one can, and if someone else get it then they are the exception or they cheated" ideas -.-

what bum

I built my Nova in ten runs and plenty of other people have also done good. The drops are fine! Banshee helm and Forst was a pain in my Ash but I kept at it. Some days the drops are in your favor and some times theyre not so good. Compared to the other bosses the Raptor doesnt seem any different.

I'd bet twice as many people have had trouble getting drops. You are the exception, not the rule. Very few people really go "i built her just fine" (and DE has stated there's a bug...)

argh well maybe it is your Guys wich are the exception but not the rule. -.- what a bunch of crap you Guys are filling us up with lol.

and as SoloCreep just said, he got it within 10 runs, so why don't you go away with your attitude of:"Yeah because I can't get any then no one can, and if someone else get it then they are the exception or they cheated" ideas -.-

what bum

Right because there's tons of "raptor is fine!" threads :) (and again, DE has stated there's a bug)

I'd bet twice as many people have had trouble getting drops. You are the exception, not the rule. Very few people really go "i built her just fine" (and DE has stated there's a bug...)

Right because there's tons of "raptor is fine!" threads :)

Why would anyone create a thread saying, Raptor is fine! -.- no one dumbass -.-

So instead of saying everyone else is $&*&*#(%&, and what YOU are doing is right, then maybe just think of that your just unlucky -.-

The game does not evolve around you

Edited by DeatH-ReapeR

Why would anyone create a thread saying, Raptor is fine! -.- no one dumbass -.-

Right, because people haven't ever done "X is fine" threads, maybe it's a little dumb, but still, not one "raptor is fine" thread, unlike for example with rhino, when he was weak, there were both sides there.

So instead of saying everyone else is $&*&*#(%&, and what YOU are doing is right, then maybe just think of that your just unlucky -.-

Maybe stop insulting hmm? Stop being a $&*^ hm? Nah, civility is too big of a concept for ya :)

Ever think maybe YOU'RE just lucky? DE has stated there is a bug. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

The game does not evolve around you

Whaaa? Where did you get this S#&$? It works both way, it also doesn't revolve around you, so uh GG? Come back with REAL arguments?

And yet Again you just see yourself as it evolves around wow. I can restate my statement:

This game does NOT evolve around YOU. I never stated it evolved around me retard, so maybe read a Little more right? 

I stated that others gets them all fine. So yeah you want it to change and be sooo much easier to get a 100% new warframe, like yeah why don't we make it gauranteed at every run to drop -.-

It cannot be us which are lucky, when it is the smaller part of this community wich gets this problem, then it is the smaller part wich are unlucky not the bigger part wich are Lucky.

and Andythebomb NO he should DEFINETLY not drop something everytime, that would be $&*&*#(%& of DE, Yeah drops around every 2nd kill, of rare mod.

The BP's, every 10% drop chance MAX that would be fine.

100% of pre-U9 bosses drop some kind of crap when dead. 

When Raptor goes dead and not a single Fieldron "Oh yeah another one for my 600" Sample drop, you know something is wrong.

Thing is, Raptor doesnt have a 10% chance to drop BPs. It has a 10% chance of working as intended.

And yet Again you just see yourself as it evolves around wow. I can restate my statement:

This game does NOT evolve around YOU. I never stated it evolved around me retard, so maybe read a Little more right? 

Where did I act like this? You keep repeating points, as though they magically are relevant now. AND later on, you make this about you, so drop this already, stop being dumb with this. People are having bugs with him, that's something DE DOES need to fix about him.

I stated that others gets them all fine.

Got proof? Got proof more people get the BPs than people who have the bug despawn them?

So yeah you want it to change and be sooo much easier to get a 100% new warframe, like yeah why don't we make it gauranteed at every run to drop -.-

That's not what I want, stop making strawmen you fool. Although, you are pretty good at it, a few farms could use someone like you.

It cannot be us which are lucky,

Why not?

when it is the smaller part of this community wich gets this problem,

From what I've seen it's the other way around... The small community gets the BPs, and complains that it's fine

then it is the smaller part wich are unlucky not the bigger part wich are Lucky.

WHICH. SPELL IT WITH ME. W-H-I-C-H. (now that's out of the way) you are wrong there too. You can't just claim "oh, losta people are getting it, it's you who are unlucky."

and Andythebomb NO he should DEFINETLY not drop something everytime,

What, no mods, no mats like EVERY OTHER BOSS DOES? A BP everytime? NO. that'd be dumb, but the raptor bug should be fixed, if you can't see that, you're too dumb to help.

that would be $&*&*#(%& of DE, Yeah drops around every 2nd kill, of rare mod.

No he doesn't... I got ~5 mods from about my 55 runs (and 4 BPs), that's TERRIBLE, one of which was a rare skill.

Eh, i dunno about the drop rate, but it'd have to be tried after the bug fix.

When Raptor goes dead and not a single Fieldron "Oh yeah another one for my 600" Sample drop, you know something is wrong.

Thing is, Raptor doesnt have a 10% chance to drop BPs. It has a 10% chance of working as intended.

QFT seems about right.

KvotheTheArcane1 response: Yeah you are just S#&$ unlucky, just do so I get a drop every time I kill.

My response.

Then can you tell me how come most others get's the bp when there is fewer wich don't? like let us say 10%? wich can be taken as the 10% is just the unlucky ones wich goes in the 10% drop rate :/ if that is how it is, I cannot tell the exact droprate since I did not make it.

KvotheTheArcan1, on 17 Jul 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:snapback.png

Where did I act like this? You keep repeating points, as though they magically are relevant now. AND later on, you make this about you, so drop this already, stop being dumb with this. People are having bugs with him, that's something DE DOES need to fix about him.

I stated that others gets them all fine.

Got proof? Got proof more people get the BPs than people who have the bug despawn them?

So yeah you want it to change and be sooo much easier to get a 100% new warframe, like yeah why don't we make it gauranteed at every run to drop -.-

That's not what I want, stop making strawmen you fool. Although, you are pretty good at it, a few farms could use someone like you.

It cannot be us which are lucky,

Why not?

when it is the smaller part of this community wich gets this problem,

From what I've seen it's the other way around... The small community gets the BPs, and complains that it's fine

then it is the smaller part wich are unlucky not the bigger part wich are Lucky.

WHICH. SPELL IT WITH ME. W-H-I-C-H. (now that's out of the way) you are wrong there too. You can't just claim "oh, losta people are getting it, it's you who are unlucky."

and Andythebomb NO he should DEFINETLY not drop something everytime,

What, no mods, no mats like EVERY OTHER BOSS DOES? A BP everytime? NO. that'd be dumb, but the raptor bug should be fixed, if you can't see that, you're too dumb to help.

that would be $&*&*#(%& of DE, Yeah drops around every 2nd kill, of rare mod.

No he doesn't... I got ~5 mods from about my 55 runs (and 4 BPs), that's TERRIBLE, one of which was a rare skill.

Eh, i dunno about the drop rate, but it'd have to be tried after the bug fix.

Yeah you just killed yourself, never correct someone's spellings, unless you know your wrong with your accusations/arguements/whatever.

I am done argueing with someone WICH(just for you) cannot comprehend the extensive of the players wich don't speak English. Moron.

Edited by DeatH-ReapeR

KvotheTheArcane1 response: Yeah you are just S#&$ unlucky, just do so I get a drop every time I kill.

Uhhh no. Where are you getting this? EVERY SINGLE BOSS DROPS SOMETHING, BE IT A MOD, OR A RESOURCE.

My response.

Then can you tell me how come most others get's the bp when there is fewer wich don't? like let us say 10%? wich can be taken as the 10% is just the unlucky ones wich goes in the 10% drop rate :/ if that is how it is, I cannot tell the exact droprate since I did not make it.

BECAUSE OF A BUG. DE HAS CONFIRMED THERE IS A BUG MESSING HIS DROP RATES UP.

You: DRUP RATE IZ GUD, I R GET IN 10 RUNZ.

Everyone else: Bug is removing our BPs HALP.

You: NO IZ GUD.

(AND SPELL IT WITH ME, W-H-I-C-H, NOT WICH)