Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix The Raptor

TectonicKnight

Well SInistro6 all I am saying is that many others it Works fine with. + before U9 there was complaints about that certain mobs/bosses didn't drop that well for their taste, but it was fine for most others.

In a game, you cannot satisfy everyone.

WICH KvotheTheArcane1 clearly states right there.

KvotheTheArcan1, on 17 Jul 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:snapback.png

Yeah you just killed yourself, never correct someone's spellings, unless you know your wrong with your accusations/arguements/whatever.

I am done argueing with someone WICH(just for you) cannot comprehend the extensive of the players wich don't speak English. Moron.

HA, I was correcting you because it bothered me, not because I'm wrong. You're the one with the insults, THAT'S how I know you've lost. You've done nothing but insult everyone, and claim a bug is ok, drop rate is fiiiine.

Just because I corrected your spelling, doesn't mean I'm wrong, it means I'm correcting your spelling stupid. You can't refute what I'm saying clearly, you are resorting to insults, strawmen arguments, and other S#&$. Please, why should the bug not be fixed? Tell me that. Why is his drop rate ok even though he has a bug that despawns BPs?

Well SInistro6 all I am saying is that many others it Works fine with. + before U9 there was complaints about that certain mobs/bosses didn't drop that well for their taste, but it was fine for most others.

Yeah, you're just stupid. Bugs should be fixed, it'd probably fix the drop rate tbh BUT WE CAN'T TELL. The drop rate is bugged, therefore it needs to be fixed, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND? GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.

Why are you defending this? Even DE is saying "Huh, yeah, raptor is bugged, and therefore his drop rate is broken, we're gonna fix this." How can you argue against fixing bugs?

edit: SP as death point out.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

HA, I was correcting you because it bothered me, not because I'm wrong. You're the one with the insults, THAT'S how I know you've lost. You've done nothing but insult everyone, and claim a bug is ok, drop rate is fiiiine.

Just because I corrected you're spelling, doesn't mean I'm wrong, it means I'm correcting your spelling stupid. You can;t refute what I'm saying clearly, you are resorting to insults, strawmen arguments, and other S#&$. Please, why should the bug not be fixed? Tell me that. Why is his drop rate ok even though he has a bug that despawns BPs?

Yeah, you're just stupid. Bugs should be fixed, it'd probably fix the drop rate tbh BUT WE CAN'T TELL. The drop rate is bugged, therefore it needs to be fixed, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND?

You wan't spell checks?

Here you go:

your*

Can't

"what I'm telling you, clearly,"

"Tell me why?"

despawns = removes - more political correct.

Either way I am tired of argueing with a numb person like you, I head of for bed.

Edited by DeatH-ReapeR

It's definitely bugged. My squad and me have all seen BPs spawn from him and literally disappear the second it hit the ground. We never found it. We had another run where it dropped and we searched around for it and found a BP stuck in the tree by the cliff. 

You wan't spell checks?

Here you go:

your*

Can't

"what I'm telling you, clearly,"

"Tell me why?"

despawns = removes - more political correct.

Depsawns = removes, but it gets spawned in from the boss, therefore it's despawned.

I wasn't correcting you to be a $&*^, I was doing it because it bugged me, but if that's all you can come up, GG, you suck at arguing.

So, answer the question, why are you defending a bug that messes with the drop rates? Is it because you'd be butt hurt that you wasted time farming or something?

I farmed every single warframe. Some, like the Nyx, took me dozens of runs. Bad luck? Yeah, sometimes all I would get was a lousy Nanospores pack. But that lousy Nanospore was there.

What I'm saying is that the lack of even useless stuff, after 10 runs, is signaling something is amiss. 

DE has already stated (recently, even!) that the Raptor is not working as intended. They theorized that drops may be teleporting to the center of the map instead of spawning like they're supposed to. They are investigating the cause and devising a solution even as we speak. 

So how 'bout everybody just calm down and wait for the fix, okay? If you've already got your Nova, great, so do I. But we got it in spite of it being broken, not because it was working as intended. 

I'm sorry, but those of you reporting that you received all three BPs in only a dozen or so runs... bullS#&$. No, that's bullS#&$. I don't believe you for one second.

I'm about to take down a list of all the players I have been running Raptor with. All of them, by name. And they can testify as first-hand witnesses to how ridiculous this is currently.

This is beyond insane, even by Korean MMO grindfest standards. I'd like to hear an official response from DE on this, not a bunch of players saying "I got all the BPs in ten runs!"

Again, bullS#&$, no you did not. None of you did. You are all liars and I have something like 30 people I play this game with on a regular basis who are playing it with me for the last three days and again, they can all testify that this is ridiculous.

I suppose ALL OF US have horrible luck, and you - just the few of you - got lucky, so that makes everything hunky dory?

Jesus christ that's selfish. Get over yourself.

I'm sorry, but those of you reporting that you received all three BPs in only a dozen or so runs... bullS#&$. No, that's bullS#&$. I don't believe you for one second.

I'm about to take down a list of all the players I have been running Raptor with. All of them, by name. And they can testify as first-hand witnesses to how ridiculous this is currently.

This is beyond insane, even by Korean MMO grindfest standards. I'd like to hear an official response from DE on this, not a bunch of players saying "I got all the BPs in ten runs!"

Again, bullS#&$, no you did not. None of you did. You are all liars and I have something like 30 people I play this game with on a regular basis who are playing it with me for the last three days and again, they can all testify that this is ridiculous.

I suppose ALL OF US have horrible luck, and you - just the few of you - got lucky, so that makes everything hunky dory?

Jesus christ that's selfish. Get over yourself.

No, no see, you got the amounts mixed you, YOU got unlucky, you're in the minority here. (according to that idiot death...)

No, no see, you got the amounts mixed you, YOU got unlucky, you're in the minority here. (according to that idiot death...)

Like I said, this is not just me. I play this game on a regular basis with 30 or so people, and over the last three days all of my friends have been through the same nonsense. That is not even including all the pubs that join our groups.

I can see I am going to have to list the names of everyone I play with to give everyone an idea of how many players are experiencing this same problem.

Like I said, this is not just me. I play this game on a regular basis with 30 or so people, and over the last three days all of my friends have been through the same nonsense. That is not even including all the pubs that join our groups.

I can see I am going to have to list the names of everyone I play with to give everyone an idea of how many players are experiencing this same problem.

Nah, I agree, there's a bug with raptor that needs to be fixed, then some test runs run to see if he drops the right amount of BPs (whatever they want that to be)

Would you really be that much more satisfied if he dropped a vitality mod every time?

Yes.  Far more.  You can complain about the drop rates of any boss; the rarity of blueprints, the chances of duplicates, and the scarcity of "that last part you need" but this isn't even close to the same thing as what's going on here.  This is about visibility.  This is about mechanics.

You kill the Raptos 20 times in a row and nothing drops.  NOTHING.  Not a mod, not a blueprint, not even some nano-spores.  Is he supposed to be dropping nothing?  Am I supposed to be looking all over the map?   If he dropped mods and materials you would know what's going on: the boss dropped what he was supposed to drop and it wasn't what you wanted.  You swallow your pride and farm him again.  But here there's nothing.  You just give up, because clearly the game has given up itself.  This is not chance, this is not bad luck, this is broken.  Whether it is fault of mechanics or design, it is broken.  No if ands or buts.

Stop "fixing it" and fix it.

All right everyone, quit the personal insults, please. Your respective cases are not suddenly made better by calling your rivals "stupid" and some such. The devs are aware of problems with Raptor so please chill for a bit. Thanks. Locking thread.