Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

God Damn Stalker

cywongandy

Can someone tell me WHY THE F*** is the Stalker shown up when i am useing Nova which is only lv.11 and when i use Ash which is max LV. and he is @(*()$ hiding,WHY THE F*** IS HE SHOWING UP WHEN  I AM WEAK! IS This THE @(*()$ WARFRAME DO TO ME? IF YES I AM GOona GIVE UP THIS GOD DAMN F***'N GAME! And most importantly,HE-IS-COMING-TO-ME-WITH-A-Boss that i havent kill YET!

Still haven't seem him since well before U8. It's starting to get a little depressing seeing posts from people who don't want him to show up.

I guess he must know how amazing I am or something?

Edited by f3llyn

You absolutely need to rely on your team or get away.

That does not mesh very well with the fact that the game also allows for solo play - which is not advertised as a hardcore mode, but Stalker will appear during solo missions, even when you have a low rank warframe or weapon equipped.

It is still just a revive which gets refilled daily. Not really that big of a deal imo. I have fallen victim to him before  but i realized early on that he popped up when i was leveling stuff so I try to only level one thing at a time now so i always have something that can kill his face.