Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mk I Braton (Sound)

Sarise

I'm not sure if this has been brought up or if it's even a concern. However, something I've noticed after using this gun for quite a few hours of gameplay is that it doesn't sound right. Comparing the sound of it to the LATO or Skana, it just doesn't feel like it has a lot of impact. At least in my opinion it's a fairly unsatisfying weapon to shoot just from the way it sounds. Does anyone else feel this way or am I just a sound snob for thinking it lacks a certain distinct kick?

I should clarify what I meant by "kick". The gun sounds very bland to me with no defining feature to it. When you're firing the LATO it has a satisfying pop to it. It sounds like you're firing off a weapon meant to kill someone. Skana has the same strength going for it as you swish it through the air. It feels like you're swinging a sword with all your strength and chopping things to bits. Start firing the Braton and it's....I dunno, it sounds like someone is taking a tinkle in comparison. Not to say the audio on it is terrible, just that I feel it could use a little more love to make you not hate the fact you're using that gun.