Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Secura Lecta not dropping credits

Night10194

Since they fixed the brief bug where hitting a corpse with the secura lecta caused them to shoot money all over the place, it doesn't seem that kills with the secura lecta actually guarantee credit drops anymore. I'm getting kills with it and no credits are coming out unless the target drops them normally. I've confirmed it playing solo so I know the Secura Lecta is the weapon striking the final blow on enemies, with the Secura Lecta equipped rather than with quick melee.

2 hours ago, Endless-Waltz said:

The Secura Lecta does not make credits, it only doubles credit drops when they do happen.

Afaik, and what's currently up on the wiki, the weapon is supposed to guarantee a credit pile on kill in addition to multiplying normal drops.

I only know of one patch that changed its functionality. In that patch it's existing multiplier was dramatically reduced and changed to scale with MR, they also changed the guaranteed cred pile one size down (L-->M   or   M-->S).

I don't know of any patch/notes where DE have intended to remove the guaranteed credits.

1 hour ago, Hydal said:

Afaik, and what's currently up on the wiki, the weapon is supposed to guarantee a credit pile on kill in addition to multiplying normal drops.

I only know of one patch that changed its functionality. In that patch it's existing multiplier was dramatically reduced and changed to scale with MR, they also changed the guaranteed cred pile one size down (L-->M   or   M-->S).

I don't know of any patch/notes where DE have intended to remove the guaranteed credits.

Yeah, this is what it always did, the change to it just nerfed how much of a credit pile it guaranteed. Given that last night it was whipping credit piles out of corpses instead of on kills, and then this morning it wasn't causing any credit pile drops anymore, I'd figured they broke something trying to quickly fix last night's bug.

E: Just tried it out again and it seems this has been fixed! Lecta's working fine again. Good job, DE, thanks.

Edited by Night10194

41 minutes ago, Endless-Waltz said:

If this is true, then it works differently than what is stated in its description, go figure another misleading description of something in warframe.

Yuuup, I don't even read weapon/ability descriptions half the time anymore, as they can be super misleading.