Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Change, or Glitch?

(PSN)Snck_on_mah_Chub

Question

Just a curiosity. I was running a few Lua Exterminates (Plato) to finish a Riven, and i noticed that at the end of the mission, i had 3 Octavia Systems Blueprints. I did not open a single cache during the entire mission. Is it now an enemy drop, or is my game glitched? I don't pay attention to build notes so i may have missed an update

3 answers to this question

I believe you get one reward from rotation A for completing the mission, a second A for the first cache, B for the second and C for the third.  Octavia Systems is on A at 22.56%.  I've had 2 drop from the same mission before.  The first one doesn't get the "Identified:" tag though so might often go unnoticed if it's Endo or resources.

37 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I believe you get one reward from rotation A for completing the mission, a second A for the first cache, B for the second and C for the third.  Octavia Systems is on A at 22.56%.  I've had 2 drop from the same mission before.  The first one doesn't get the "Identified:" tag though so might often go unnoticed if it's Endo or resources.

The weird part is that i got 3 of them in the same mission. I'm wanting to know if my game simply glitched, or i did something to trigger it. It hasn't happened again, just thought i would mention it here since Region isn't helpful at all.

Im open the caches 50 times in Lua/Plato for lovely "Octavia Systems".  Result: Nothing. I'm very tired for this.

I change frame Frost Prime to Oberon, I got blueprint.. Thank god!

Edited by Noitu